• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

eznark

Banned
Bahahahahaha Macy's parade just queued up the wrong song for lip syncing. It was a dude but a chick singing. Guy just rolled with it pretty well though.

bionic77

Updated, for accuracy:

IibyDkM.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving.
Why does Stafford have shit all over his face after eating all the turkey?

bionic77

Anyone here ever order anything from that chinese website Alibaba?

They have fucking amazing furniture. No prices so I have the bad feeling they want me to order 10,000 and they are not interested in selling them individually.

cajunator

Banned
Black friday here is pretty boring. People line up but because most people are always in a good mood here you dont get the exciting rushing and fighting. People are just polite. Its anti-climactic.

jakncoke

Banned
Last year this towns wal mart only let you look at the dvd/br/games deals for 2 min then you had to leave that area. Which sucks. But the town 20 miles where i worked bf at put all the deals in the meat section and let people free flow from both sides which also sucks. Why cant people that run these stores come up with a decent idea?

Zeke

I bought a new blu ray player and alien anthology blu ray set so I'm happy. Best Buy had the alien anthology set for 20 bucks so I jumped on that faster than fatford jumping on the desert table at thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Hope everyone has a safe holiday, especially if you're going out to BF deals, I'll be cooking and watching football all day. Oh yeah and #fuckthepats

Lions since week 2

Geno Smith, Mike Vick and New York’s offense: 158 points, 16 TDs

Derek Carr and Oakland’s offense: 155 points, 17 TDs

Matthew Stafford and Detroit’s offense: 146 points, 15 TDs1

Blake Bortles and Jacksonville’s offense: 144 points, 16 TDs

Restore the roar

Top Bottom