• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 13 |OT| California Gurls

Tamanon

Banned
Happy Turkey Day!

dancing-turkey.gif

All that work to entertain and he's just staring at her boobs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So does anyone still have Turkey bowl with family/friends?

Despite being a Canadian I celebrate American Thanksgiving every year, taking it off work and going to a friend's house as they cook a turkey and other fixings.

Unfortunately it won't happen this year as her grandfather passed away this week and the funeral is today.

cajunator

Banned
MAn. I watched an episode of Missing Rings a couple years ago and Talley was on there and perfectly cognizant. Its painful that a great played like him is declining at such frightening speeds.

jakncoke

Banned
Despite being a Canadian I celebrate American Thanksgiving every year, taking it off work and going to a friend's house as they cook a turkey and other fixings.

Unfortunately it won't happen this year as her grandfather passed away this week and the funeral is today.

Funeal on thanksgiving thats rough

edit i forgot you lived in toronto bills territory so it wouldnt be the same. but still..

WedgeX

Banned
Happy thanksgiving you glorious degenerates. Finished my turkey trot in Detroit and now it's time to nap, eat wonderous amounts of food, and watch the Lions beat the bears.

Ouch. That sucks.

I think im going to join in on the stupidity tonight for BF
Have fun. I've done all my Christmas shopping, and shopping for my parents and my in-laws, using Amazon over the last two days.

I plan on seeing a movie tomorrow and then coming home to watch videos of people killing each other to save $12 on some stupid item. Should be organized into Black Friday Sports.

Finally get your XBOX?
Yeah got a refurb bone, kinect, MCC, forza 5, ryse, dance central, 1 month of live for 350 after tax.

Might try and sell Kinect, maybe try and trade the extra games codes too. I want sunset overdrive
Edit: what is the difference between forza 5 and horizon?

Yeah got a refurb bone, kinect, MCC, forza 5, ryse, dance central, 1 month of live for 350 after tax.

Might try and sell Kinect, maybe try and trade the extra games codes too. I want sunset overdrive
5 is a sim racer like gran turismo. Horizon is more like an arcade, more open racer.

MechDX

What Gata said is correct. I may get horizon and then we can be online BFFs

Rotoworld said:
Sources tell the Washington Post it's "highly unlikely" Robert Griffin III will return to the Redskins next season.

On draft day in 2012, the Redskins gave the Rams their first-round picks in 2012, 2013 and 2014 in addition to a 2012 second-rounder for the right to take Griffin No. 2 overall. He was spectacular while leading the Redskins to the playoffs as a rookie, but suffered a career-altering ACL tear in the Wild Card game against the Seahawks. Since then, RG3 has tanked in terms of on-field performance, getting benched by Mike Shanahan late last year and again by Jay Gruden this year. Gruden appears to have convinced meddling owner Dan Snyder that the Redskins need to find a quarterback that fits his pocket-passer scheme, meaning Griffin can likely be had for pennies on the dollar this offseason.

welp

Top Bottom