• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Mrbob

I guess Andre Fluellen is a DBZ fan?

t4mkic1rea80kylfscrw.gif

Must have been excited about the SF5 announcement.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Eagles should just let Sanchez start till the playoffs. Vick lost his job to Foles and Foles to Sanchez and Sanchez will lose it to Bryce Petty

CrankyJay

Banned
Best thing to happen is McKelving getting injured, the dude is a fucking good player and needs burn. Can't believe we sat him so much. Schwartz was foolish.

Bonus points for him being a local boy. I love that shit. Too bad Mike Williams didn't work out

You clearly don't watch the Seahawks. We dance to motivate the other guy. We don't yell shit at the other team, but we yell shit at our own team.

Gotta love randoms that pop in the NFL thread though!
I don't know what's funnier an old timer like Bob being called out for being a shitty fan or some Seahawks fan who only showed up until after Seattle want to Super Bowl calling him out

Godslay

Banned
I don't know what's funnier an old timer like Bob being called out for being a shitty fan or some Seahawks fan who only showed up until after Seattle want to Super Bowl calling him out

Yeah, Mr. Bob has been posting here for some time now. Made me laugh when I saw that post.

Good job D, getting off the field.

It's actually ongoing. The Jets season is actually over. I can understand your confusion because you think losing for draft position counts as "something to play for."

I don't root for loses. Have you seen your schedule? You've got a loss here and two more guaranteed loses coming. You're done.

Top Bottom