• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Godslay

Banned
I'm drunk. You're right. But I feel the penalties on that we're unwarranted.

It was a little early, but that was an ER ball thrown by Manning. He had no business throwing that ball in that area. If I was a DB, I would have blasted Sanders there as well.

There have been some bad calls to go our way, no argument there.

Trey

Bills making all of the plays except the ones that need to be made. Defense actually playing well.

Orton is a coward.

gutshot

bcg32px0napajyyeab9i.gif

DMczaf

Yeah, all you have to do is pull up nflpenalties.com to see it, but no we gotta go with conspiracy theories.

Bucs are the most penalized, but their opponents are the 3rd most penalized.

All this tells me is that Bucs bring everyone down to their level of Fuckball.

Lol Bert PLS you're super overreacting about pettine. He's been a good rookie head coach for us, has some bumps but good. He'll continue to be good us.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
If anyone can do it, it's us.

But seriously, as terrified as I am of sucking, I'm also pretty fucking scared of getting stuck with a dumb, chronically under-achieving, chickenshit head coach.

He's been fine. And if the Browns fire him, I don't know if they'll be able to convince anyone else to do the job. Almost couldn't get anyone at the end of last season. They need to break the perception that it's a toxic job.

Top Bottom