• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Duxxy3

Patriots fan, don't care about either team. I would not have called a flag on that play. Before the ball was thrown the contact was made within 5 yards. Contact was minimal when ball was in the air and the defender was looking at the QB.

Missed the first half of the game.

Patriots fan, don't care about either team. I would not have called a flag on that play. Before the ball was thrown the contact was made within 5 yards. Contact was minimal when ball was in the air and the defender was looking at the QB.

Missed the first half of the game.

You don't see the OBVIOUS missed calls on every play, and the bias the refs have for Seattle? They might as well have Seattle jerseys on.

The league is clearly propping us up. It's better for the league if a Seattle team wins the Super Bowl!

Clearly the NFL wants a team from the top left corner of the United States with a population of less than 1 million to be America's team. I mean clearly we are the next New York, and L.A.

With such a market as big as our it's only right that we are given favorable advantages.

Spacebar

I think the Seahawks are playing overall better. The refs have just made some calls/no calls that impacted the game greatly. This is coming from an Eagles fan.

JCizzle

I had a feeling we might lose to the raiders. The offense has looked just awful for a solid 2 months or more now. Hard to think of a worse looking offense. Can't score on anyone.
Right. I thought they might unofficially shake things up, but that's clearly not the case. Way too stubborn and ignorant of reality.

Top Bottom