• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Colasante

Alfonzo Dennard, Cameron Fleming, Chandler Jones, Dont'a Hightower, James White, Jordan Devey and Chris White are inactive for the Patriots.

Patriots should be fine, but it's not good to be without Jones or Hightower.

49ers in dangerous spot if Harbs leaves and Kap has stalled as QB. Could be bleak times in tough division

YES!
YES!
YES!

infinite-yes-daniel-bryan.gif

Clearly the NFL wants a team from the top left corner of the United States with a population of less than 1 million to be America's team. I mean clearly we are the next New York, and L.A.

With such a market as big as our it's only right that we are given favorable advantages.

I know you're being sarcastic, but if you look at these refs' stats, it is obvious that they bet on games in favor of Seattle and against Philadelphia.

Jonm1010

Banned
Clearly the NFL wants a team from the top left corner of the United States with a population of less than 1 million to be America's team. I mean clearly we are the next New York, and L.A.

With such a market as big as our it's only right that we are given favorable advantages.

Your team has a strong history of blatant secondary holding and pass interference, it's not a conspiracy theory to ask how refs continue to allow them to get away with it so often when the league has specifically mentioned a new emphasis on calling it.

But I noticed no Seahawks fans are disputing the no-calls.

JABEE

Some Eagle fans get way too emotional after a loss. If words are the only thing being thrown around then that's a good thing.
You also have protestors doing it to get into a fight and to be in the news.

"Let's only protest if the Eagles fans are angry about a loss."

No remorse for people trying to block traffic. You're trying to start a riot/brawl. That thought process is from someone trying to get people hurt.

Your team has a strong history of blatant secondary holding and pass interference, it's not a conspiracy theory to ask how refs continue to allow them to get away with it o often when the league has specifically mentioned a new emphasis on calling it.

Strong history dating back to when? 2013?

Such HISTORY!

gcubed

it really is. I cringe on every passing play when the eagles are on defense.

They don't have a qb for Kelly's system (is it still an option play if you never use the option?) and they have guys who should get run out of town as CB's and safety's. So much focus is on the qb turning the ball over and not enough on an incapable secondary. FFS they let up a what, 80 yard TD to Arizona at the and of a game when the only thing on their minds should have been to NOT do that.

A lot of it is masked by the fact that all they do is beat up on average at best teams

cdyhybrid

Your team has a strong history of blatant secondary holding and pass interference, it's not a conspiracy theory to ask how refs continue to allow them to get away with it o often when the league has specifically mentioned a new emphasis on calling it.
Why would they bother putting in that new emphasis if they wanted to give us an advantage?

Pepiope

You also have protestors doing it to get into a fight and to be in the news.

"Let's only protest if the Eagles fans are angry about a loss."

No remorse for people trying to block traffic. You're trying to start a riot/brawl. That thought process is from someone trying to get people hurt.
Yeah I expect it to be bad, but in general Eagle fans can be pretty violent....Now you're going to have a bunch of people trying to block traffic directly after a game? It's not going to go well. I'm not going to say that they deserve what's coming to them, but it's pretty fucking stupid to do what they plan on doing...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I could see the 9er's going through multiple coaches, searching for someone to turn Kaep around. Kind of like what's going on in DC.

Drakeon

What if Harbaugh leaves, but Roman stays and then he takes over.

Fangio would be the one to take over if anyone (I don't think you're serious). I highly doubt Roman is here next year regardless of what happens and who is our next HC. It's hard to justify keeping him with how putrid the offense has been.

Top Bottom