• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Colasante

It's typical. If something works too well they freak out and abandon it for some reason

McDaniels would rather surprise you and fail than do what you expect him to do and succeed. He just wants all these too cute offensive wrinkles on his resume when he applies for another head coaching vacancy.

Bread

Banned
Him and Bionic are right. The run got you there then you just abandon it.

But Bill is the smartest man in the league right?
i said the same thing half a page above them you fuck

i just said "cute" because slay always gets mad when we say that about peyton

Godslay

Banned
i said the same thing half a page above them you fuck

i just said "cute" because slay always gets mad when we say that about peyton

Peyton threw 0 TDs today, and the RB got the call for every TD today. No reason to get 'cute' in the redzone anyways, especially when the run is working.

Man that Niners game was great.

Only 2 wins this year, but both quality wins. And we dropped from the No.1 overall pick to the 5th lol, but it's worth it. This draft coming up is blah anyway.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
whats the current draft order looking like? 5 teams are 2-14

also can the titans beat the jets? I need them to beat the Jets. I mean some how those titans beat the chiefs

Thanks for the playoff runs Harbaugh...might've been a longer tenure had you fired Roman. Goddamn Niners are a mess. At this point, we're closer to being the worst team in the NFC West rather than an actual playoff team.

Top Bottom