• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

JABEE

I'm sorry if my comments have been harsh today. Tough loss against a good team. Let's all hope the Pats lose tonight.

On to Cowboys-Eagles next week!

RBH

Tom Brady on Sunday Night?!

What a treat.

Here's an even better treat, just for you:

3994.jpg

I'm sorry if my comments have been harsh today. Tough loss against a good team. Let's all hope the Pats lose tonight.

On to Cowboys-Eagles next week!

To be honest this game didn't even matter much for you guys. I mean it would of been nice with an extra cushion, but I rather my team go out and prove it when it matters most.

If it wasn't for all the drama, the 3-3 start, the media shitting on us no way we recapture that magic on D like we had last year. It actually was sparked by a team meeting from the L.O.B calling each other out.

Furyous

connor-shaw-nfl-preseason-cleveland-browns-washington-redskins1-850x560.jpg

#FreeConnor

I'm with you. Let Connor play. I feel his "instinctive vision" benefits the Browns in the long-term. <--- That's a Fran Tarkenton shot by the way, do your googles. Given the reps Connor can turn into a reputable quarterback that lasts longer than Johnny Privilege.

What's this I hear about Colt McCoy's role in the future plans of the Washington Football team? Shout out to Colt for finding a coach that believes him and still getting them checks. Backup QBs love that clipboard holder base pay. If he's smart then he'll find a way to hold on a for a few more years and build his legacy. Backup QBs have long NFL careers word to Doug Pederson, AJ Feeley, and Fitzmagic.

JABEE

To be honest this game didn't even matter much for you guys. I mean it would of been nice with an extra cushion, but I rather my team go out and prove it when it matters most.

If it wasn't for all the drama, the 3-3 start, the media shitting on us no way we recapture that magic on D like we had last year. It actually was sparked by a team meeting from the L.O.B calling each other out.

The Eagles are going to have a hard time getting a 1st round bye now.

Gobias

Banned
People talking about how it's a big deal Hoyer arrived to the game 2 hours earlier than Manziel is goddamn ridiculous.

Jesus, I am full of Hoyer hate right now.

Top Bottom