• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Talamius

Anti-Tank Commander Ron's righted the ship!

The offensive line magically became competent!

The defense stopped being pillow soft!

We're going to ride a four game win streak into the playoffs and straight to a Super Bowl!

We're the Team of Destiny baby!

Most likely not. More likely, we'll lose 12 draft spots for not a damn thing, but we'll see!

If we're going to fuck up the tank, may as well go all in!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Man, the Lions better win every game before they play GB again..

Why can't we beat the Packers? We have the best defense in the league and our offense is finally hitting its groove.

And who's to say the Packers are going to beat the Bills and Bucs on the road? They should of course, but the Bills also have a hell of a defensive line. I don't care if you're Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers or Matthew Stafford if you pressure a QB and take him off his rhythm anything can happen.

Example: 18-1

JNA

Banned
Bills are actually going to be very tough to beat next week. Bills held Peyton to his worse game this season with 0/2 TD/INT with less than 200 passing yards.

It will also be AT Buffalo. Lacy needs to come up big for that game.

Wait there's a black man on the coaching staff. EZ cannot be pleased

ben2.jpg

Great player, great coach. Filthy peasant.

cajunator

Banned
Why can't we beat the Packers? We have the best defense in the league and our offense is finally hitting its groove.

And who's to say the Packers are going to beat the Bills and Bucs on the road? They should of course, but the Bills also have a hell of a defensive line. I don't care if you're Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers or Matthew Stafford if you pressure a QB and take him off his rhythm anything can happen.

Example: 18-1

You barely beat my dumpster fire Saints. Packers are going to obliterate you.

KaYotiX

Banned
Bills are actually going to be very tough to beat next week. Bills held Peyton to his worse game this season with 0/2 TD/INT with less than 200 passing yards.

The way the Broncos ran all over Buffalo I hope so

FTF

Brady also threw for like 370 yards and 4 tds at Buffalo...Rodgers should do fine.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Good job Packers GAF! Spread the legend of Edgar Bennett who is enjoying nearly two decades of being apart of the best franchise in foootball

Trey

Only offense that donged on the Bills D this year was the Patriots. Gronk destroyed the Bills from a matchup standpoint. Pats picked up third downs all day. They ran just as well as they passed, and didn't turn the ball over.

The Bills dline will get at you, but they aren't the most disciplined team and will make mistakes every now and then.

KaYotiX

Banned
If they wouldn't do it for the Jets/Pats Thanksgiving game, they won't do it for a December game at Lambeau.

Speaking of Lambeau, if the Lions playoff hopes rest on them winning at Lambeau, their hopes are DOA already

Lions will be out of the running Imo by then

Gridman

Neo Member
Ok so, I just started watching football seriously this season thanks to my roommate who is a big Falcons fan. He helped me understand how the game works. I've had a lot of fun watching and enjoy a good close game. This is not one. But it has been interesting feeling feeling my roommate's rage every time the Falcons even breathe. He put points on them to win this game at his work's betting pool.

Maybe the Falcons will make a comeback in the second half. That would be cool.

zychi

Banned

You mean an overrated qb did bad because his wrs did bad?

Rodgers will be fine.

Lions will be out of the running Imo by then

Vikings and Bears?

I don't think they win both, but I think they win at least one. Then again, the Packers do play Bills and Bucs at the same time, so fair enough.

I just hope Orton isn't embarrassed. Orton's cool

Top Bottom