• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

tmdorsey

Ok so, I just started watching football seriously this season thanks to my roommate who is a big Falcons fan. He helped me understand how the game works. I've had a lot of fun watching and enjoy a good close game. This is not one. But it has been interesting feeling feeling my roommate's rage every time the Falcons even breathe. He put points on them to win this game at his work's betting pool.

Maybe the Falcons will make a comeback in the second half. That would be cool.

Your friend set himself up failure by making that bet.

flygif2.0.gif

:jnc

JABEE

Ok so, I just started watching football seriously this season thanks to my roommate who is a big Falcons fan. He helped me understand how the game works. I've had a lot of fun watching and enjoy a good close game. This is not one. But it has been interesting feeling feeling my roommate's rage every time the Falcons even breathe. He put points on them to win this game at his work's betting pool.

Poor guy

Draconian

Might as well have flushed his money down the toilet.

Sephzilla

Touchdown dancing when you're still down 3 scores?

That's the kinda stuff that lands you on the injury list. Or gets you laughed at on ESPN

If there's one thing that can be said, it's that Julio's got big play ability for days.

Unneeded TD dance will bring karmic juju though.

Godslay

Banned
The way the Broncos ran all over Buffalo I hope so

Realistically the Bills had a decent defensive game on the ground.

If you cut out the long run by Thompson they held the Broncos to 86 yards on the ground. Which is close to what the Bills normally average. It's massaging the numbers a bit, but without that long run the Broncos averaged 3.07 ypc, which isn't great. They were definitely tough yards to get.

Bills have an underrated defense in my mind, they just have a garbage offense that doesn't give them a chance to be in the game. Bills probably could have beat the Broncos yesterday, had they had someone competent under center.

Top Bottom