• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Falcons will score two more TDs by keeping that run/pass balance, but unless we do something super stupid they're not going to have enough time to catch up.

Thank you Matt Ryan for that generous first half.

zychi

Banned
I put Cutler right were he belongs. As the worst QB in the NFC North.

Rodgers > Stafford > Teddy > Cutler
You forgot to include Flynn, Clausen and McCown ahead of him.

Ditka is just a shill. He says stupid shit for people to talk about him, which leads to him advertising for every company in Chicago. Its a stupid circle and I wish someone would publiclally lash out at his stupid ass.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
He said he didn't know what happened but for the Rams to protest against cops was an embarrassment and even though he didn't know what happened what the Rams players think happened didn't happen. Also that things would be worse without cops and he might just be old fashioned.

The bolded part was insane.
Ditka is super conservative and an old school "authority is always just" kind of guy. He probably views protesting cops as the same as insulting the military or burning the American flag. Just be glad that ESPN probably bans him from appearing on Fox.

eznark

Banned
Capers put the lid on the defense, forcing them to grind these out. Points don't matter as much as minutes. Good job Dom!

bionic77

Ditka is super conservative and an old school "authority is always just" kind of guy. He probably views protesting cops as the same as insulting the military or burning the American flag. Just be glad that ESPN probably bans him from appearing on Fox.
I think old people should be allowed to say crazy racist things. Or at least get a pass for it. The human brain has a shelf life and it's not their fault they lived too long.

But you shouldnt put them on TV. Especially not live TV. This is on ESPN.

I think old people should be allowed to say crazy racist things. Or at least get a pass for it. The human brain has a shelf life and it's not their fault they lived too long.

Exactly.

Trey

Jones is obliterating the Packers.

Matt Ryan throwing actual good passes.

Nope.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

I'm sure he has a "don't talk politics" clause he violated and got a slap on the wrist for.

Also I don't understand the supposed difference between ESPN and 24-hour news channels.

RELAYER

Banned
We might have actually had a chance if Matt didn't fuck us over with those INTs.
Seems like I've been saying that a lot lately.

Falcons can always play 1 half of good football but never 2.

Top Bottom