• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

JABEE

Presented without comment
XTwFnLt.jpg

bionic77

This game sucks.

What did you all think of ditkas opinion that the people protesting police brutality are an embarrassment?

zychi

Banned
Stafford > Cutler

Plus, Cutler gets paid more than Manning which given your anecdote makes Cutler much more like ARod than Manning. Manning maybe overrated, but at least he does what he gets paid to do, and that's produce.

Not to mention he's a goddamn ironman in comparison to Cutler.
Its cute that you brought Cutler up for no reason.

Its even funnier you think anyone in the world thinks Cutler is anywhere near any Manning.

Nice try.

Trey

I thought Adams was about to get his ribcage blessed again.

Rodgers putting dudes lives on the line with these balls.

Edit: ah, it was Cobb.

JABEE

This game sucks.

What did you all think of ditkas opinion that the people protesting police brutality are an embarrassment?
I didn't see that. People picking fights with Eagles fans after losses are stupid. Let's annoy the shit out of the crazy drunks after the game.

I'm happy the police were able to protect the protestors and re-route traffic.

What did Ditka say?

Godslay

Banned
Its cute that you brought Cutler up for no reason.

Its even funnier you think anyone in the world thinks Cutler is anywhere near any Manning.

Nice try.

I put Cutler right were he belongs. As the worst QB in the NFC North.

Rodgers > Stafford > Teddy > Cutler

bionic77

I didn't see that. People picking fights with Eagles fans after losses are stupid. Let's annoy the shit out of the crazy drunks after the game.

I'm happy the police were able to protect the protestors and re-route traffic.

What did Ditka say?
He said he didn't know what happened but for the Rams to protest against cops was an embarrassment and even though he didn't know what happened what the Rams players think happened didn't happen. Also that things would be worse without cops and he might just be old fashioned.

The bolded part was insane.

cdyhybrid

He said he didn't know what happened but for the Rams to protest against cops was an embarrassment and even though he didn't know what happened what the Rams players think happened didn't happen. Also that things would be worse without cops and he might just be old fashioned.

Ditka is like 90 and clearly senile. Meh.

JABEE

Buddy was always the brains.

Ditka seems to be popping up with a lot of dumb opinions lately. Makes no sense.

Top Bottom