• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

JNA

Banned
"I think Brain Hoyer is a very good quarterback".

WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK!?

Ok seriously, what the fuck is with the media and their fetish for Hoyer? Did he mow their lawns or something? Babysit their kids/dogs?

Some families keep their relatives close, some dump their son in a dumpster.

Live and let live.

fucking your family is never the answer ez. when will you learn that?

on the other hand, giving up on your loser son was the 100% correct move for kap's mom. i wish harbs had a little of kaps mom in him.... he might have saved his job!

eznark

Banned
fucking your family is never the answer ez. when will you learn that?

on the other hand, giving up on your loser son was the 100% correct move for kap's mom. i wish harbs had a little of kaps mom in him.... he might have saved his job!

He who eats shit shouldn't cast stones

oh boy i can't wait for this game. so pumped

I heard you guys have the plays go through like 5+ coaches to finally get to the field. Like how many coaches do you guys need?

I missed this?

dvn5FNG.jpg

Didn't get to see the game past that short Rodgers TD pass to Lacy early in the first half. Did Atlanta legit show up offensively or were those garbage time TDs?

Didn't get to see the game past that short Rodgers TD pass to Lacy early in the first half. Did Atlanta legit show up offensively or were those garbage time TDs?
Packers played a lot of zone in the 2nd for some reason I don't know why and they played Hawk and Jones quite a bit as well. All this to say, the defense looked horrendous in the 2nd half and Ryan had Jones open whenever he needed him.

The offense got it done, defense took a half off.

RELAYER

Banned

Got blown out in the 1st half.
Came out in the 2nd half, didn't give a fuck anymore, and just starting playing. Dominated. Ryan went from looking terrified to looking beast. JJ beast but left with hip injury. If we had even a single pass rusher we might have sneaked a win.

Spinluck

http://grantland.com/podcasts/

Just basically you're excited to meet with them. You're excited about the position blah blah blah thank them if you have any question here is my contact info blah blah blah.. You love what the company is doing maybe even reference some project you know of about them (wink wink).

Standard shit brah.

https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/723/03/

They're pretty simple, especially after you get your format saved. Just a letter explaining why you want to work there, what your qualifications are and asking for an interview.

Do NOT mention your cooking skills as an asset.

Just wanted to post this again to thank you guys for the cover letter advice.

Fuck wienke!

Top Bottom