• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Vio-Lence

Banned
Bears embarrassing. Fire doctor death. Hot garbage. God I hate this Team. Going to lose by 40+.

Team quit on this nerd. What losers.

brentech

I think it's the perfect thing to do. It means it can't fuck with the original, it still exists but they can now do new things.

They just need to do the right things.

I liked T2 as an action movie and all, but I appreciated the tone of T1 and T:Salvation much more.

It looks like this will be pretty action packed, I just hope they take it the right direction.

minx

Team quit on Trestman such a long time ago. So glad I had cancelled my time off request from work for this garbage.

Bears embarrassing. Fire doctor death. Hot garbage. God I hate this Team. Going to lose by 40+.

Team quit on this nerd. What losers.

Yeah, he has totally lost this team. I've never seen a Bears team just give up and get blown out so many times in one season. If Trestman is still our coach next year, I'll probably just watch Red Zone channel every Sunday.

Mrbob

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/show/doug-and-ob-post-game/

will be a must listen. Either live tonight or you can listen to it on demand later.

bart-scott-can-t-wait-o.gif

Me too, but odds are doctor death will be back again next year and I will have to relive this shit.

Our best hope is to just lose out in the most miserable manner possible to increase the odds. Before tonight, I was worried we would still mess around and win 7 games but I can see the quit in their eyes now. Might be some hope there.

If Trestman and Tucker are both maintained, fans should boycott Cubs and Bears games next year until one goes

But this is Chicago we're talking about, so both will be extended, and fans will unironically go to Opening Day of both seasons saying there and here that THIS IS THE YEAR

If Trestman and Tucker are both maintained, fans should boycott Cubs and Bears games next year until one goes

But this is Chicago we're talking about, so both will be extended, and fans will unironically go to Opening Day of both seasons saying there and here that THIS IS THE YEAR

Nah fire Trestman and make Tucker head coach. :)

Yes! Alshon! Fantasy points!

Vio-Lence

Banned

Are you retarded?

Mrbob

Why would Cubs games be boycotted? Cubs organization is run properly. You should be pretty excited right now about the Cubs. They are an up and coming team.

MechDX

Brian T. Smith @ChronBrianSmith
· 7h 7 hours ago
#Texans' Ryan Fitzpatrick named Fed Ex air player of the week. #NFL

#FitzMagic

Vio-Lence

Banned
God, I've even take Harbaugh at this point. But I dunno...I'm probably being unfair. This shite really isn't Trestman's fault. At least not all of his.
If you are a Bears fan, why wouldn't you want Harbaugh? It would be like the Cubs stealing Maddon. Get Harbaugh and finding a new GM would be a nice start.

It is Emery's fault for hiring Trestman when he had better options.
Agreed. I blame it on Emery's obsession with salvaging Cutler. He thought Trestman was his golden ticket to finally turn Cutler into his Aaron Rodgers. Peyton Manning. Whatever. I like Cutler, but it's beyond damn time to move on. When is the last time the Bears used their first draft pick for a QB?
If you are a Bears fan, why wouldn't you want Harbaugh? It would be like the Cubs stealing Maddon. Get Harbaugh and finding a new GM would be a nice start.
At this point, I don't even know what I want anymore. This season feels like a haze of nonsense. Can't quite grasp it.

eznark

Banned

THIS IS CUTLERS YEAR TO BREAK OUT!!!

Why would Cubs games be boycotted? Cubs organization is run properly. You should be pretty excited right now about the Cubs. They are an up and coming team.

Might be depending on how much of the minor league people are brought up. The longer they go without a ring, the less people will take them seriously, and I still would say they didn't look good for most of the season, but yeah okay they are taking steps in the right direction.

ed: zychi :[

Top Bottom