• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

brentech

It's a reboot like the Abraham's Star Trek. The original movies now exist in a separate timeline.
Damn it. The original is too good to do that to. Don't like that idea. Would rather it have been something that occurred between 1 and 2 of something. =/

Or replaced T3, lol

C4Lukins

So fucking stupid. He was gone, no need for that. I will never understand the stupidity of clipping on a kick return.

DarkFlow

Banned
Damn it. The original is too good to do that to. Don't like that idea. Would rather it have been something that occurred between 1 and 2 of something. =/

Or replaced T3, lol

I think it's the perfect thing to do. It means it can't fuck with the original, it still exists but they can now do new things.

So. What is wrong with the Bears? I don't even know anymore. I've never been so dispassionate about a season before. I'm just so letdown. I feel like there is good talent, but poor coaching, and no discipline?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Dallas is going to be back to being the Super Bowl favorite in the media now.

The Bears have a way of making teams feel good about themselves.

C4Lukins

Yay these super wins will help us into the playoffs. Oh wait nevermind, sub 500 teams are going to maybe take our spot.

Top Bottom