• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Hoyer is not the answer. They win in spite of him. He's the most inaccurate QB since tebow and Gabbert and has shit pocket presence. Bench him.

Feels like we're winning, but the score is 0-0 hmm
BG we did it!
tumblr_inline_mybbwvlsfL1r7elej.gif

brentech

And those are the types of reasons the Browns have been winning games. Not Hoyer. D made big plays when needed, and opposing team, like the Falcons, made terrible decisions

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That was a td.

e - The refs took Le'Veon's td and gave it to HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATH. FF players around the land rejoice/rage.

wtf

have the ravens forgotten how to play football

They weren't good last year and aren't this year. Sucks to see, but hopefully next year's better and Flacco gets another ring because he's The Best.

Realtalk, the reason the division has so much wins is because they were lucky enough to play NFC South teams. Pretty shocked the Panthers are beating the Saints so bad right now, but I'd be lying if I said I knew what to expect from that division but hilarity at this point.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yeah he never finishes. Just walks out of bounds

I hope he does that Franco shit his whole career. Dude gets hit enough.

He's actually a big admirer of Harris and talks to him quite a bit. I'm sure they've discussed running oob.

Top Bottom