• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

If Bush would've just gone north-south instead of trying to be Barry Sanders thats a 1st down.
I'm so tired of Bush. He's not fast enough to make the plays he once did, but continues to make decisions as if he can. I'm pretty sure he'll be let go at the end of the year. Riddick is better (as a receiver).

I'm the biggest Manziel fan if you can't tell, and I'm fine with him sitting the whole year. Cause I'm all about him succeeding.

But one more bad series from Hoyer and you might need to put JFF in this game, pretty sure the locker room will understand with Hoyers perfomace

Gobias

Banned
If Hoyer blows this game despite the rest of the team playing lights out he should never play a down of football again

Until he starts in Houston at least.

I'm the biggest Manziel fan if you can't tell, and I'm fine with him sitting the whole year. Cause I'm all about him succeeding.

But one more bad series from Hoyer and you might need to put JFF in this game, pretty sure the locker room will understand with Hoyers perfomace

BUT JOE THOMAS SPOKE UP FOR HOYER THIS WEEK! And Joe Thomas never speaks.

He's the Clarence Thomas of the Browns locker room.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bush with a drop, I'm shocked.

He's a good dude and he's had his moments but we need to cut our ties in the offseason.

GQman2121

Banned
Get the fuck out of here with that shit throw into the endzone. Stupid bastard runs around last week with no timeouts and makes a poor decision, and now, down ten on the road, he's tossing jump balls into the endzone to a 36 year old WR who's 5-9". We deserve to lose.

If Hoyer blows this game despite the rest of the team playing lights out he should never play a down of football again

I haven't watched the Browns this year, but what I've seen of their defense and special teams today has been mighty impressive. Shame about the quarterback situation.

Mech will love him, I'm all for Hoyer to Houston :")
BUT JOE THOMAS SPOKE UP FOR HOYER THIS WEEK! And Joe Thomas never speaks.

He's the Clarence Thomas of the Browns locker room.
Did I pm you the insider quotes from players on qbs this week? And other Qb stuff? Meant too if I didnt

Top Bottom