• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

carno.0.gif

I can't stop laughing at Cams Hulk Smash to get that lineman to let go

The Ram's kicker, Zeurlein, has missed an extra point conversion, a 26-yard field goal, and a 36-yard field goal all in the first half of today's game. Based on rough stats of 1 in 250 missed for extra points, 1 in 20 for the 26-yard FG, and a 1 in 10 for the 36-yard FG, Zeurlein had a 1-in-50,000 chance to miss all three.

If my math doesn't totally suck.

Bread

Banned
kas your team has one of the dirtiest dirtbag centers in the league but you don't see defenses doing bullshit moves on your o-line or qb.

You have Evan Dietrich Smith the guy who tried to intentionally injure Suh a couple Thanksgivings ago and a Patriot coach Logan Mankins. These dudes are dirty as fuck and Suh of course will be targeted. He will respond how a defensive lineman is supposed to respond.

Naw bruh that was all Lions being idiots

Striker

They had Olgetree open on that 3rd down play but they have little chemistry since he's hardly gotten real game time.

It looked like they had scripted plays in for Darkwa.

Godslay

Banned
I have never really hung out in San Diego and don't know the city like I do Los Angeles, but one thing you'll notice about the city is the Charger fanbase is hardcore and they belong in San Diego. Do not want to take away that team from that city.

They used to face blackouts all the time. I don't know how hardcore that is. They may have some hardcore fans, but they've pretty casual on the whole. Or at least when it comes to selling even tickets to get around blackouts.

Tamanon

Banned
Jags up 13-10 at halftime after giving up a few huge plays. Not too bad and we get the ball to start the second.

Offense is looking surprisingly competent.

Konka

Banned
They used to face blackouts all the time. I don't know how hardcore that is. They may have some hardcore fans, but they've pretty casual on the whole. Or at least when it comes to selling even tickets to get around blackouts.

Meh, I wouldn't buy a ticket every week just to satisfy the NFL's dumb shit blackout rules. Maybe make the ticket prices reasonable for a start.

BigAT

Beckham too good:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Giants rookie WR Odell Beckham has nine catches for 117 yards. ... The Tennessee Titans have 62 total yards.

Also Titans too bad.

Oozer3993

Saying any version of "he just wins games" about anyone who isn't a pitcher should be a fire-able offense for a commentator. Hearing people quote "Hoyer's" winning percentage or record is infuriating.

Syrinx

Saying any version of "he just wins games" about anyone who isn't a pitcher should be a fire-able offense for a commentator. Hearing people quote "Hoyer's" winning percentage or record is infuriating.

Hell, even a pitcher. W-L record for pitchers are some of the most meaningless statistics in sports.

JABEE

You think they should say that about pitchers?

What an awful drive. I'm gonna go throw up.

O-line single handidly fucked up this entire drive by doing everything they can to make sure tannehill can't toss the ball.

Top Bottom