• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

GQman2121

Banned
That was a great drive. Aiken really stepped up with four grabs to lead us down the field. Torrey Smith has been invisible. Game should be level though. That pick in the endzone really hurt.

RBH

camt.0.gif

carno.0.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I still don't understand why they're even talking two LA teams. First, how about they show they can support one NFL team there.

I have never really hung out in San Diego and don't know the city like I do Los Angeles, but one thing you'll notice about the city is the Charger fanbase is hardcore and they belong in San Diego. Do not want to take away that team from that city.

So Suh thugs it up once again, then Ighedibo doesn't kneel in the endzone then fumbles, then Jones grabs facemask and the end results was a Touchdown for Tampa. Cauldwell better talk to dem boys.

Bread

Banned
I have never really hung out in San Diego and don't know the city like I do Los Angeles, but one thing you'll notice about the city is the Charger fanbase is hardcore and they belong in San Diego. Do not want to take away that team from that city.
the fanbase really isn't that hardcore though lol

SD isn't a sports town.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions playing like idiots. What the fuck...

You have Evan Dietrich Smith the guy who tried to intentionally injure Suh a couple Thanksgivings ago and a Patriot coach Logan Mankins. These dudes are dirty as fuck and Suh of course will be targeted. He will respond how a defensive lineman is supposed to respond.

the fanbase really isn't that hardcore though lol

SD isn't a sports town.

I saw Chargers gear everywhere which surprised me.

Dolphins are one horrible Flacco pass from bein down 14-10 because no one except Tannehill decided to show up today. Get your shit straight miami.

brentech

You have Evan Dietrich Smith the guy who tried to intentionally injure Suh a couple Thanksgivings ago and a Patriot coach Logan Mankins. These dudes are dirty as fuck and Suh of course will be targeted. He will respond how a defensive lineman is supposed to respond.

Might have untied shoes VS definitely stomped on a guy, mkay

Top Bottom