• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Good job Lions these are the games we need to take care of business in this part of the schedule. Just win out till the Packers game and maybe things might happen.

Line_HTX

I somewhat have a cold and I have to study for finals.

That being said, good stuff on Houston to win. Need to win out the rest of the way to 10-6 HOPEFULLY...

I have never cheered so hard for Cleveland before. COME ON BROWNS, I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! THIS IS YOUR YEAR! THE AFC NORTH BELONGS TO YOU.

Cajun, what the hell happened? Nawleans suddenly went full fledged baka or something... =(

Still hoping for Saints winning the South at 6-10. =D

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
come on VIKINGS WIN

FUCK THE JETS

LOSE I WANT MARIOTA

I know it's not representative of the entire fan base but the row above me full of drunken/high hillbilly Lion fans verbally berated Bucs fans all day.

Garbage fans.

brentech

Still baffled that the Browns not only stuck with Hoyer going into the game, but then kept him in after this inept ass shit

Dat homerism..
The Buc's give up the best opposing QB passing % in the league. Stafford was great today, like most other QBs who play the Bucs.

There really isn't an excuse not to go into the GB game 11-4. I don't see us winning but perhaps 11 wins gets is into the playoffs regardless. That's the hope.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
YES THE JETS LOSE WE STILL IN THE HUNT FOR THE DUCK

cajunator

Banned
From their inception up until the last decade or so, the saints were historically one of the least successful nfl franchises in the entire league. Saints fans that have followed the team for a decent amount of time taking any success for granted is a little hard to believe.

You've probably just started following the team in the last 5-10 years though, so I understand why you might not understand this. I didn't mean it as anything derogatory. Really I just wanted to bring up how much it sucks being a Panthers fan..

No i know their history and I watched enough Aaron Brooks to know how shit those teams could be but if your team is suddenly good for nearly a decade it erases any bad will from tbe previous years and you get used to seeing certain things.
it has nothing to do with how long youve watched a team or how dedicated you are if you spent a good chunk of time watching a team be something then you begin taking for granted how easy they made it look.

Top Bottom