• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 14 |OT| Best In The World

Matthew Stafford: 26/34, 311 Yards, 3 TDs

That bounce in our way (Joique Bell TD) as opposed to seasons in the past.

are-you-not-entertained-o.gif

There needs to be a discussion on Matthew Stafford and his elite level of play after Sunday Night Football. No one wants to play this elite defense and the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0.

Stafford is not, and likely never will be, an elite level QB.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Jimmy Graham's last 3 games

Week 11 - 29 yards
Week 12 - 47 yards
Week 13 - 0 yards

So far today he has 8 yards.

RBH

Matthew Stafford: 26/34, 311 Yards, 3 TDs

That bounce in our way (Joique Bell TD) as opposed to seasons in the past.

are-you-not-entertained-o.gif

There needs to be a discussion on Matthew Stafford and his elite level of play after Sunday Night Football. No one wants to play this elite defense and the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0.

Congrats on beating a 2-10 team.

VRMN

I'll even believe more if they win in Chicago.. Again..

It'd be nice, but that is a game I expect a good team to win. I won't award them many credibility points for doing so. It's standing toe to toe with Green Bay that is going to determine what I expect out of this team in the playoffs...and they had better make the playoffs.

Slurmer

Banned
I dont get what youre talking about.

From their inception up until the last decade or so, the saints were historically one of the least successful nfl franchises in the entire league. Saints fans that have followed the team for a decent amount of time taking any success for granted is a little hard to believe.

You've probably just started following the team in the last 5-10 years though, so I understand why you might not understand this. I didn't mean it as anything derogatory. Really I just wanted to bring up how much it sucks being a Panthers fan..

I would like to know what is up with Detroit always going for it on 4th down in these closing moments in decided games instead of punting.

I called it the moment Albert went down. No depth at OT and it completely killed the offense when Thomas stepped in at RT.

Another season wasted.

FUCK TANNEHILL
FUCK PHILBIN
FUCK STEPHEN ROSS
FUCK DALLAS THOMAS
FUCK RJ STANFORD
FUCK ALL OF THE COACHES
FUCK EVERYONE
FUCK ME

Tamanon

Banned
Really need to solve the offense issues. Some of the pieces are there, but too many dropped passes and missed assignments. Looks like we're going offense again in the draft, hopefully picking up a solid lineman or five.

Top Bottom