• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Drunk in Love

I've been drinking, I've been drinking
I get filthy when that liquor get into me

johnny_beer.jpg

I've been thinking, I've been thinking
Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?
I want you, na na

giphy.gif

Why can't I keep my fingers off it, baby?
I want you, na na

jftd.0.gif

We woke up in the kitchen saying,
"How the hell did this shit happen?"

manziel-money-restroom.png

Oh baby, drunk in love we be all night
Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in the club
Drunk in love

ow1dksl4nt3l6g6ldkde.jpg

Schedule
_________

ARI@STL

PIT@ATL
WAS@NYG
MIA@NE
OAK@KC
HOU@IND
CIN@CLE
JAC@BAL
GB@BUF
TB@CAR
NYJ@TEN
DEN@SD
MIN@DET
SF@SEA

DAL@PHI

NO@CHI

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Sorry y'all just had a bit of a rough patch prepping for playing hockey for the first time plus some family stuff. I just needed away for a bit.

But I'm back now to bring shame back to the circle.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Sorry y'all just had a bit of a rough patch prepping for playing hockey for the first time plus some family stuff. I just needed away for a bit.

But I'm back now to bring shame back to the circle.

It's okay Kavey you can tell us why you're really down.

any of my nfl bros good with inventory analysis?

Is there anything I'm not good at?

I have no idea what to buy my wife for Chrimbus.

Place a nice bottle of champagne from the year you guys got married/she was born or any other date with significance and write a hand written note that you will take her out for a super fancy Chrimbus dinner, where you can drink your champagne.

That or a puppy

Zeke

Wooo that fresh thread smell. Fuck the iggles, please don't drop this game Dallas. 6-0 on the road!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
the loser of the titans/jets game wins in the long run

JETS PLEASE LOSE

LIKE LOSE PLEASE

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
WAIT what does the 1st F mean in JFF

is it johnny fucking football?

Respect

Nice OP! Go Pats!

Just had a co-worker say: "I don't want to put on my jacket, because when I get back inside I have to take it back off and I just hate that..." The whole "first world problems" joke gets used a bit much...but I can't think of a better case where it applies.

Capers is going to take his bedtime milk ice cold from now till the end of the playoffs to iron out the kinks from last night.

I bet the Browns are pretty thrilled they didn't sign Hoyer to that extension he wanted.

Place a nice bottle of champagne from the year you guys got married/she was born or any other date with significance and write a hand written note that you will take her out for a super fancy Chrimbus dinner, where you can drink your champagne.

That or a puppy

Champagne idea isn't bad, but I ain't taking her out for any more damn dinners. I took her out to a $500 dinner for our anniversary in October. I think I might go cheap because I bought her a $400 Hermes scarf for her birthday and that was way too expensive too.

Bowser

ARI @ STL

PIT @ ATL
WAS @ NYG
MIA @ NE
OAK @ KC
HOU @ IND
CIN @ CLE
JAC @ BAL
GB @ BUF
TB @ CAR
NYJ @ TEN