• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

For Dutch

B4bg640CUAA9bvm.png

Look at that innocent smile.

brentech

They don't always lock people on a stretcher. He had to have looked pretty bad.
Knowing who it is, they might being taking every precaution available. You never know.

A car crashed and overturned on the Church Street bridge over I-277 about 12:30 p.m. and ambulances are on the scene. A second car involved in the crash is also in the road, near Hill Street.

Bowser

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 10s10 seconds ago
re: Cam. RT @DianneG: An officer on scene said he thought everyone would be ok… But could not elaborate be on extent of injuries if any

Bowser

edit: fake details

Other car:

Kami Mattioli ‏@kmattio 2m2 minutes ago
CMFD says one passenger in each vehicle. Witness says other car pulled out in front of Cam. Says Cam's truck car "flipped at least 3 times."

Crisco

Banned
Wow. Honestly, he should be ok, modern safety features are designed to handle roll overs at pretty insane speeds. That's a big car too, and it looks like the side air bags deployed. Not gonna worry till I hear more.

zychi

Banned
Wow. Honestly, he should be ok, modern safety features are designed to handle roll overs at pretty insane speeds. That's a big car too, and it looks like the side air bags deployed. Not gonna worry till I hear more.

Hopefully he is fine, but the aftershock could hurt him on the field. Soreness + neck soreness isn't good for a QB

Bowser

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 40s40 seconds ago
CMPD officer just confirmed to me Newton was driving. Said he was able to communicate

Mark Becker ‏@MarkBeckerWSOC9 3m3 minutes ago
Witness says Newton's truck flipped four times. Newton put on a stretcher.

eznark

Banned
The accident involved a 2012 BMW driven by Cam Newton and a 76 year old female driver in a 2010 Audi. The driver of the Audi was issued a citation for failing to stop at a red light before striking the vehicle driven by Cam Newton at a high rate of speed.

Wait so that truck wasn't part of the accident?

Tamanon

Banned
Hope he's alright. As long as he was strapped in, he should probably be fine, since flipping will only deal that much damage if he wasn't.

Afrikan

Yeah I drilled it into my lil brother's head to put on his seat belt in any car.

Anyone who gets in my car has to put on a seat belt or they gotta get out.

Still folks out there who don't where seat belts...they don't understand it's not the only your driver you have to worry about.

Seems like Cam is ok.

Fox318

Yeah I drilled it into my lil brother's head to put on his seat belt in any car.

Anyone who gets in my car has to put on a seat belt or they gotta get out.

Still folks out there who don't where seat belts...they don't understand it's not the only your driver you have to worry about.

Seems like Cam is ok.

I never understand people who don't wear seatbelts

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
"Bae" is a Danish word for "poop," isn't it?

Stay healthy, Cam. Need you in there to keep the South hilarious.

Crisco

Banned
Latest,

WBTV News @WBTV_News · 17s 17 seconds ago
#BREAKING RT @SteveCrumpWBTV: CMPD source says no injuries to Cam Newton.He didn't want to be transported. Taken to hospital as precaution.

Top Bottom