• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Champagne idea isn't bad, but I ain't taking her out for any more damn dinners. I took her out to a $500 dinner for our anniversary in October. I think I might go cheap because I bought her a $400 Hermes scarf for her birthday and that was way too expensive too.

Just the champagne and have it over dinner at your place. Have them wrap it real nice and stuff. Other stuff like signed books from her favorite writer? Bullshit Candles she'll never light as a small gift next to it all?

Uuuuhm

Or just go with the puppy.

dionysus

Yaldog
Champagne idea isn't bad, but I ain't taking her out for any more damn dinners. I took her out to a $500 dinner for our anniversary in October. I think I might go cheap because I bought her a $400 Hermes scarf for her birthday and that was way too expensive too.

I am going with a piece of furniture this year. Letting her upgrade one of my last post-college bachelor pieces still hanging around.

MechDX

johnny-manziel-cleveland-browns-forever-collectibles-2014-nfl-springy-logo-base-bobblehead-18.jpg

Wow a life size JFF statue.

methodman

Banned
Can carolina still make the playoffs? I've had Cam on my fantasy team and he's been awful until my playoff game last week where he killed it. Let's go cam!

BTW, Fuck you Kap. Get off the niners, you suck.

I picked up Rams D for my playoff game. I feel it is a wise move.

I can't believe they were available in your league. Last two weeks they've gotten over 27 points.

squicken

I think AZ beats STL. Rams are good for a few defensive gaffes every game vs good teams, and AZ's defense is too good. But it's cool to see STL have a 0 point differential this late in the year

I think the NFL purposely puts all of STL prime-time games in STL to show off how bad that stadium is. The lighting is so bad.

e: Rams are favored to win as of now. Not an upset if they win

Bowser

Can carolina still make the playoffs? I've had Cam on my fantasy team and he's been awful until my playoff game last week where he killed it. Let's go cam!

I can't believe they were available in your league. Last two weeks they've gotten over 27 points.

There are several ways, but the simplest is if Carolina wins out and the Saints lose one more game, Carolina wins the division. Schedules:

ATL
vs PIT
@ NO
vs CAR

NO
@ CHI
vs ATL
@ TB

CAR
vs TB
vs CLE
@ ATL

jmdajr

It's an 8 team league but even so, they deserve to be owned. I think most just don't take the time to care about D. They pick up 1 defense and ride it the whole way.

edit: I originally wanted to start KC defense for Raiders....but not anymore.

ShaneB

Sorry y'all just had a bit of a rough patch prepping for playing hockey for the first time plus some family stuff. I just needed away for a bit.

But I'm back now to bring shame back to the circle.

Hope things are better. Also hope the hockey stuff is going well for you man.

Always good to see a new thread. Another game with the Raiders, and I'm not exactly what teams will show up on both sides. Feels like maybe the playoffs are just out of reach, with these last three games being against teams no one can figure out. Raiders, Steelers and Chargers.

It will be fun to be home to watch week 16 and 17 with friends and family. Just excited to forget about work for a couple weeks, and maybe finally ask for help in resetting my life again.

There are several ways, but the simplest is if Carolina wins out and the Saints lose one more game, Carolina wins the division. Schedules:

ATL
vs PIT
@ NO
vs CAR

NO
@ CHI
vs ATL
@ TB

CAR
vs TB
vs CLE
@ ATL

A late-season matchup between Panthers and Browns with possibly huge playoff implications.

wut

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Sorry y'all just had a bit of a rough patch prepping for playing hockey for the first time plus some family stuff. I just needed away for a bit.

But I'm back now to bring shame back to the circle.

It's okay, we know you couldn't bear getting beat by the Bills (again) after talking so much shit. But, glad to see you're okay, we were legit worried.

But, you know.

SUCK IT FUCKER FUCK THE BROWNS FUCK HOYER ANNNNDDDD FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK CLEVELAND OHIO AND TORONTO

WanderingWind didn´t post for a couple of hours, I guess that lulled Kave into a false sense of security...

I'm thinking Kave was the reason why JFF can't make it to games on time. The reason is just....gross.

Capers is going to take his bedtime milk ice cold from now till the end of the playoffs to iron out the kinks from last night.

I bet the Browns are pretty thrilled they didn't sign Hoyer to that extension he wanted.

Actually all the rumors at the time were that Hoyer didnt want to sign, he wanted to test FA.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's okay, we know you couldn't bear getting beat by the Bills (again) after talking so much shit. But, glad to see you're okay, we were legit worried.

But, you know.

SUCK IT FUCKER FUCK THE BROWNS FUCK HOYER ANNNNDDDD FUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK CLEVELAND OHIO AND TORONTO

I'm thinking Kave was the reason why JFF can't make it to games on time. The reason is just....gross.

You win this round of the Shitbowl my friend. Kudos to you guys.

My new goal is that we end up with picks back to back now in the draft.

But hey at least the Bills will never return to Toronto again right? That's something we can both agree on.

Hmm, Vikings at Detroit? That could be a good one. Vikings defense is pretty rough, but shutting down Stafford isn't all that difficult. But the Lions defense is fucking fierce. I fear for poor Teddy, really.

Hopefully the Vikings play spoiler though and upset. Would love to see them help sink the Lions chances at the offseason.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
You win this round of the Shitbowl my friend. Kudos to you guys.

My new goal is that we end up with picks back to back now in the draft.

But hey at least the Bills will never return to Toronto again right? That's something we can both agree on.

All jokes aside, hope everything is alright on your end. And hey, at least Hoyer is done!

Actually all the rumors at the time were that Hoyer didnt want to sign, he wanted to test FA.
He wanted to stay in Cleveland, but he didn't want a first round Qb in manziel looming over his shoulder. He was offered a contract before the season, but he bet on himself hoping he could play into a better one. At first I wouldn't of minded if Hoyer stayed on as a back up, but no way of that happening now.

I'm starting the jake locker for backup cleveland Qb in 2015 train

Top Bottom