• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Furyous

No offense SeahawksGAF, but I detest your team. However, Once-in-a-generation Wilson is thee best there is, best there was, and one of, if his career pans out, the best there ever... <-- Not finishing that sentence just in case he sucks at some point. He's great but screw that, Cards are coming for the division title with our four string QB that I forgot was on the roster.

Has NFLGaf taken a diarrhea fueled dump on Johnny Privilege yet? This dude FUCKING SUCKS and is easily the worst QB I've seen in a long time. Motherfucker couldn't gain 80 yards against the Bengals. Yes, we're down to our third-string center and our oline gets overrun by physical defenses but this dude is garbage. He wants to go back to college so badly so we should free him, more on that later. Why in the shit did we start this guy again? We're one game out of the playoff hunt and we let a rookie run our offense. *Angry Joe Voice* WHAT THE FUCK!!! I blame YOU Browns fans for pushing us to draft this dude. Stay away from these coddled SEC QBs that barely lost games and faced little if any adversity in college.

We changed our offense for this dude as well. Who the fuck is he supposed to be? Make him run the same offense Hoyer ran. That ride and decide one read and run bullshit will not work in this division. Defenses are too good and physical enough to punish him for trying it. I TOLD Y'ALL HE SUCKED. Meanwhile Teddy Bridgewater is looking very ARodesque to an extent over in Minny.

Call me crazy but there's no way Johnny Privilege beats out Connor Shaw in a QB competition. He couldn't beat out Hoyer and Connor had a more memorable training camp. Do you think that Washington football team is open to a trade? RG3 played in the same system and set records...........

I can't wait for Lebatard an Stugotz to clown Johnny Privilege on Monday.

JNA

Banned
Bridgewater single handedly taking the Lions back in the game.

They must have heard the Packers lost today.

MechDX

No offense SeahawksGAF, but I detest your team. However, Once-in-a-generation Wilson is thee best there is, best there was, and one of, if his career pans out, the best there ever... <-- Not finishing that sentence just in case he sucks at some point. He's great but screw that, Cards are coming for the division title with our four string QB that I forgot was on the roster.

Has NFLGaf taken a diarrhea fueled dump on Johnny Privilege yet? This dude FUCKING SUCKS and is easily the worst QB I've seen in a long time. Motherfucker couldn't gain 80 yards against the Bengals. Yes, we're down to our third-string center and our oline gets overrun by physical defenses but this dude is garbage. He wants to go back to college so badly so we should free him, more on that later. Why in the shit did we start this guy again? We're one game out of the playoff hunt and we let a rookie run our offense. *Angry Joe Voice* WHAT THE FUCK!!! I blame YOU Browns fans for pushing us to draft this dude. Stay away from these coddled SEC QBs that barely lost games and faced little if any adversity in college.

We changed our offense for this dude as well. Who the fuck is he supposed to be? Make him run the same offense Hoyer ran. That ride and decide one read and run bullshit will not work in this division. Defenses are too good and physical enough to punish him for trying it. I TOLD Y'ALL HE SUCKED. Meanwhile Teddy Bridgewater is looking very ARodesque to an extent over in Minny.

Call me crazy but there's no way Johnny Privilege beats out Connor Shaw in a QB competition. He couldn't beat out Hoyer and Connor had a more memorable training camp. Do you think that Washington football team is open to a trade? RG3 played in the same system and set records...........

I agree! #FreeShaw

DarkFlow

Banned

Well, those are words alright.

ShaneB

I dunno. The reason dudes off the street like CJ Anderson are so effective is the threat of Peyton. Add their shaky D and I feel he's the most indispensable player in the league

Well my comment is more towards the fact that the MVP feels like a silly award when it's basically just "best qb".

Godslay

Banned
My biggest fear playing against NE. Not the offense, defense or even home field for the Pats. Pats ST always seems to make plays. Probably why their unit is ranked so high.

They do. They pretty much won the SD game last week by blocking that punt and sending the punter to IR.

Manning always seems to get banged up against San Diego. Said he's probable to come back, I wonder if he does.

With that said, Brock is green. I'm not sure if he could pull it off. Might be able to ride the run game to the win. The good part with Osweiler is that even if he's out there his mobility can help to offset the rush the Chargers are throwing out. That's probably not enough considering that Osweiler has seen very little game time.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
mSv2DNd.jpg

Bowser

You should have a franchise QB, be evaluating a potential one, or tanking for one. Playing stop gaps is dumb

With that defense and potential for home field throughout, Cards would definitely be better off with Derek Anderson than Ryan Lindley or Logan Thomas.

Best backup in the game!

squicken

With that defense and potential for home field throughout, Cards would definitely be better off with Derek Anderson than Ryan Lindley or Logan Thomas.

Best backup in the game!

Still see their ceiling like CAR last year. Great season but no chance to win owl

MechDX

Jason La Canfora &#8207;@JasonLaCanfora · 21s21 seconds ago
Manning is back on the sidelines at the end of the half. Looks like he's going back in. No one seems more relieved by that than Osweiler

Top Bottom