• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So... who's available at QB in the offseason?

Late rounds in the draft?

Dunno if Brock is gonna be the guy.

Bowser

Still see their ceiling like CAR last year. Great season but no chance to win owl

I feel like Arians could do some serious damage with a competent QB like DA. Also think CAR could have done real damage in playoffs last year with a coach like Arians. He's a definite X-factor for that team.

Furyous

Bet the Cards and Browns wish they still had Derek Anderson!

I wish someone made an avatar similar to yours with "trade Johnny Privilege". DA had one great year as a starter and I wish him well. He's a backup at this point his career. Backups last a long time in this league. Hoyer is a similar possibly above average replacement to DA. For the record, BrownsGAF wish we had our starting center instead of DA.

cajunator

Banned
mSv2DNd.jpg

holy shit

You have one good play and all your problems vanish apparently!

lol he has had plenty of time on most of his passes. just because he was sacked 4 times doesn't mean they were all within a second. some were coverage sacks. the truth is the line isn't great but lets not call it completely inept

p.s.

horrible throw by wussle. even if that was completed the half would be over. sad Reid couldn't return that for a TD!

cdyhybrid

lol he has had plenty of time on most of his passes. just because he was sacked 4 times doesn't mean they were all within a second. some were coverage sacks. the truth is the line isn't great but lets not call it completely inept

p.s.

horrible throw by wussle. even if that was completed the half would be over. sad Reid couldn't return that for a TD!

He's had time because of his legs most of the time. Running game has been non-existent too.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
come on titans beat the Jets we need to get Mariota

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Come on Titans need to finish the Jets tonight, and Jags win next week. Then we pray for a Raiders and Bucs win!

this exactly. I think the Jags wil beat the titans. and the titans beat the Jets. I think the Jets will lose to the dolphins in week 17

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck borland is hurt too and had to be helped off the field. is there any chance we could shift ahmad brooks inside and let lynch/skuta handle outside?

Top Bottom