• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

howcome in this pepsi commercial with all the old players drinking pepsi with those good looking ladies has the black guy only talking to the black girl? he can't be attracted to one of the whites? she can't be attracted to one of the whites? i'm tired of racism!

iori9999

Banned
Lol @ the Raiders being so low on that list.. I guess I can't be surprised, as they would probably fuck it up anyways.. @Jabust

Hey guys I just got home, Eagles beating Cowboys to help Seattle out ri--

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

Still at dinner and sad by the score... every team we beat goes on a losing streak. Remember Houston? Like 14 straight.

cajunator

Banned
Most touchdowns and by far the best return yard of his career.

correct. 2011 was a banner year for Sproles.
Hes not at that level anymore. Still good, but not as effective.
He and Bush before him used to be a really integral piece of the offense but everybody declines.

DarkFlow

Banned
So Colts fan, why does your coach continue to give so many touches to Trent Truck? Herron is clearly lights years ahead of him, but they keep splitting with Trent. It makes no fucking sense.

effzee

If they force you to punt why not just take a shot down the field?

That's what I was thinking but I guess it's risk reward. Bad snap or a pick 6 more likely than a punt return when the kicker is going to kick out of bounds.

Eagles lucky to be down 11 yet should be down 7 if not for that Mathews drop plus Sproles screen play.

Defense is getting it's ass kicked. Guaranteed Dallas starts 2nd half with TD.

Top Bottom