• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Chichikov

C9T1GES.jpg

Kiryu

Sad that Dallas Cowboys copied Seahawks vs Eagles film because that's eagles weakness when they have to let eagle def on field too long.

zychi

Banned
I despise people who ask 45 questions for an item on ebay. Ask me to send them an offer, wait a day, buy it, then not fucking pay.

STOP WASTING MY TIME ASSHOLES

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

:jnc

Cowboys score here, Mark Sanchez isn't bringing the Eagles back from 21 points. Cowboys are not a team I'd want the Lions to face. We can beat them but if Mark Sanchez is the Eagles starting QB the top 4 NFC teams are the Lions, Packers, Cowboys and Seahawks IMO. And Seahawks won't have their home field advantedge most likely.

cajunator

Banned
I despise people who ask 45 questions for an item on ebay. Ask me to send them an offer, wait a day, buy it, then not fucking pay.

STOP WASTING MY TIME ASSHOLES

I buy a lot of dumb stuff like figurines, but when I commit to buy, I usually pay within 20 minutes. People generally love selling me shit on ebay.

cajunator

Banned
Why are people assuming we'll beat the Cards in Arizona? If they can beat the Rams they can beat anyone.

the Rams are almost always a team where if you take them lightly, they can actually crush you with the defense or run game. We get trampled by them just about every time lol.

Sad that Dallas Cowboys copied Seahawks vs Eagles film because that's eagles weakness when they have to let eagle def on field too long.

This is the NFL, it's a monkey see monkey do league, next week whoever the Packers are facing will try and copy what the Bills did to them..nothing sad about it just the way the league works.

Top Bottom