• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
How can the Bears offense be this bad?

omg lol
And this is after a week of Trestmann devoting all his time developing new offensive schemes instead of trying to take control of the locker room or fixing the Bears issues. And this is what we get.

kirino.gif

Furyous

Furyous, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Thanks and god bless you. For the record, I'm right. KTHANXBYEBYE.

Furyous

So you're saying that the team dumb enough to trade a 1st round pick is also dumb enough to say that he was worth the 1st round pick?

No, I'm saying Andrew Luck had help at the running back position on par with the Seahawks running back position group. People paint this narrative Andrew Luck has little to not help at the position. At the time, the Colts thought he could help them reach the next level.

Top Bottom