• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

And the sad thing is there are worst teams than these bums like the Jets, Titans, Jags, and Bucs.

Oh and remember when Jared Allen chose Bears over Seahawks? HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Crisco

Banned
Jesus lord christ, raise the salary cap or just get rid of it altogether. I'll be ok with Jerry Jones winning another super bowl if it means football doesn't suck anymore.

Jesus lord christ, raise the salary cap or just get rid of it altogether. I'll be ok with Jerry Jones winning another super bowl if it means football doesn't suck anymore.

Paul Allen has more money than Jerry Jones. Seahawks will destroy everyone. He actually has more money then I think half the owners combined.

zychi

Banned
Then we get a shitshow like the nba where 90% of the teams have 0 chance. At least with this anyone can win in the playoffs, even a 5-11 team

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
:jnc

I love how the media has finally caught up to what we've been saying for years and are now going in balls deep on Cutler

Top Bottom