• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
GQEizmx.jpg
Only the Falcons can make our dreams come true now.

Silkworm

I want the Saints to have a chance to give payback to the Seahawks in the playoffs... but I'm guessing the Saints will lose to Atlanta and Tampa Bay to end the season on a fitting note :-\ As a Gator and Saints fan, this year has sucked so far as a football is considered. *sigh*

Edit: As a Celtics and Dodgers fan, there hasn't been much else to get excited about either as far 2014 is considered. Good riddance to 2014! Blech.

Syrinx

I want the Saints to have a chance to give payback to the Seahawks in the playoffs... but I'm guessing the Saints will lose to Atlanta and Tampa Bay to end the season on a fitting note :- As a Gator and Saints fan, this year has sucked so far as a football is considered. *sigh*

Edit: As a Celtics and Dodgers fan, there hasn't been much else to get excited about either as far 2014 is considered. Good riddance to 2014! Blech.
You'd better Fucking not lose to the Bucs.

Bowser

So Panthers win out, Saints lose out, Falcons beats the Saints and lose one?

We know what to root for, NFLgaf.

Panthers winning out would put us at 7-8-1. If you want 6-9-1 division champs, you need:

Panthers lose vs CLE, win @ ATL
Saints lose vs ATL, lose @ TB
Falcons win @ NO, lose vs CAR

Trey

Panthers winning out would put us at 7-8-1. If you want 6-9-1 division champs, you need:

I support this cause.

God speed Bowser, Grover et al.

ShaneB

I'm sorry I jinxed you in Stragglers!

well.. maybe not. I'm still pissed I lost too. =(

beast786

Did cutler slept with these guys wife ?

Holy hell. I have never seen a post game on national tv where a player was destroyed this much

Bowser

If you lose this week then you have to beat Falcons and hope Bucs beat Saints.

Oh I guess you're talking about stupid fantasy crap
surprise

11-4 record, all for naught because fucking Jordy Nelson dropped a 94 yard TD and TY Hilton/the Colts sucked ass at home vs Houston.

Blargh.

Top Bottom