• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

If I was the owner of the Bears I'd fire a bunch of people after this game. Unprofessional and embarrassing in its nonchalant carelessness.

No, if the Packers manage to lose somehow and the Lions win against Chicago, week 17 doesn't matter.

Seems you're right. I could of sworn I ran the playoff machine and it had them in first place if we tied. I just ran it know and it showed we have the tiebreaker. Still if that highly unlikely scenario happens we shouldn't rest our starters as we gotta play for seeding

Mrbob

If I was the owner of the Bears I'd fire a bunch of people after this game. Unprofessional and embarrassing in its nonchalant carelessness.

The problem with the Bears is they don't have one person at the top making decisions. This is why nothing happens. Trestman and company should have been let go after the GB debacle.

RELAYER

Banned
Media beginning early with the slurping about how "dangerous" the Saints are going to be in the playoffs, I see.

Falcons stomp Arizona, their QB was out.
Falcons almost catch up to GB, they were playing soft D.

Saints beat a Bears team who straight up doesn't care anymore?
Glorious Brees. Genius Payton.

Furyous

Maybe the Bears should trade cutler to the Browns for Manziel.

Jay costs too much money relative to Cleveland's cap but is someone we know can play the position at a high level. LOL at the thought of Johnny in Chicago. A good head coach can reign him in so Arizona could be a good fit.

VRMN

Seems you're right. I could of sworn I ran the playoff machine and it had them in first place if we tied. I just ran it know and it showed we have the tiebreaker. Still if that highly unlikely scenario happens we shouldn't rest our starters as we gotta play for seeding

Yeah, ESPN's Playoff Machine was bugged with that one scenario for some reason. Like the computer couldn't actually comprehend it. NFL.com's had it right.

But 1) it's not happening and 2) you're right, even if it did, we'd be playing for a bye and should be playing our starters. Ultimately, the Lions just need to win in Chicago to clinch a playoff spot. Get it, then worry about the division and/or a bye.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Yeah, ESPN's Playoff Machine was bugged with that one scenario for some reason. Like the computer couldn't actually comprehend it. NFL.com's had it right.

But 1) it's not happening and 2) you're right, even if it did, we'd be playing for a bye and should be playing our starters. Ultimately, the Lions just need to win in Chicago to clinch a playoff spot. Get it, then worry about the division and/or a bye.
The common games tie breaker confuses a lot of online playoff generators.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The bears punt when down by 3 possessions with only a few minutes left but then go for the onside kick with 30 seconds and down by 2 possessions.... Why?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
GQEizmx.jpg

Top Bottom