• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

DarkFlow

Banned
While Russell Wilson is taking smug pictures in front of cars like Kaepernick did a year back or so, Matthew Stafford donated his time to a program called Repreve.

Trick-Shot-Challenge_1032014_b_10s.jpg

B4MS157CcAAvp54.jpg

What is Repreve you may ask? According to a quick Google search it "helps turns recycled plastic bottles into cool things we can wear and use every day."

Matthew Stafford: tearing up turf on Sunday, helping fix the Earth the rest of the week.
He likely thought it was about something he could eat.

RBH

I'm going to watch The Village on Netflix as well.

That movie got an undeserved bad rap when it came out imo.

That new Marco polo show on Netflix looks like it might be good too. Might check it out when I'm done with Wolf of Wall Street. Saw bad grandpa the other day and it was pretty funny

brentech

Stafford seeking that attention.
Dude is willing to get mic'd up more than any other player. Most guys hate it because it draws too much attention to team dynamics and they don't think fans should know what happens behind the scenes.
Guy is fake as fuck.
After 'donating his time', he probably took off his shirt and flicked them all off, making them both repulsed and annoyed.

beast786

While Russell Wilson is taking smug pictures in front of cars like Kaepernick did a year back or so, Matthew Stafford donated his time to a program called Repreve.

Trick-Shot-Challenge_1032014_b_10s.jpg

B4MS157CcAAvp54.jpg

What is Repreve you may ask? According to a quick Google search it "helps turns recycled plastic bottles into cool things we can wear and use every day."

Matthew Stafford: tearing up turf on Sunday, helping fix the Earth the rest of the week.

It's amazing what a stud he is on field and a role model off.

We are blessed as lions fans

bionic is salivating at the thought of his second favorite player ever passing Michael Jordan on the all-time scoring list.

Of course, ignoring the fact that his second favorite player is a cheap bootleg version of MJ

Also #PrayForKonka

He may be an enemy of Tebow and freedom but he's still a brother to us

beast786

Stafford seeking that attention.
Dude is willing to get mic'd up more than any other player. Most guys hate it because it draws too much attention to team dynamics and they don't think fans should know what happens behind the scenes.
Guy is fake as fuck.
After 'donating his time', he probably took off his shirt and flicked them all off, making them both repulsed and annoyed.

Yea dude . THAT MUST BE IT

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sorry dorsey i already had people coming in the room for smash. The one time we didnt need people!

Gobias

Banned
I'll be at work during Johnny Time. I expect a play by play analysis of his every move and sideline demeanor when I get back.

I kinda like Detroit's defensive motto
"You can buy whatever you want but against this team hurt comes for free"

incoming Tulloch injury gif

Slo

Wolfenstein PS4 on sale for $14.99 on Amazon right now. Worth it? I have it on good authority that CoDAW is already going to be part of my collection by Christmas.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/12/johnny_manziel_receives_apolog.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

BEREA, Ohio -- Two nights before his first NFL start, Johnny Manziel received an apology from the fan who approached him at his apartment building on Nov. 22 and sparked a fight.

Sandusky native Chris Gonos, 33, posted the apology on his Facebook account and also sent it to Northeast Ohio Media Group:

Dear Johnny Manziel,

First off I would like to apologize for approaching you the way I did. All
I ever wanted was to show love and give respect. What occurred that night was a
huge misunderstanding. Never did I intend to escalate an altercation. I was
simply overwhelmed by seeing the man, which I believe is the quarterback of the
future of Cleveland. I apologize for the incident and bringing a negative light
to your name and reputation. Especially After you've done such a good job of
being under the radar and being a true professional on and off the field. I
never attempted to pursue charges or criminally prosecute the individual who
assaulted me that night. Even though I was advised too by my legal counsel. As a
true Clevelander I wish you the best and I'm ready for you to "wreck this
league.''
--Chris Gonos

Top Bottom