• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

Wolfenstein PS4 on sale for $14.99 on Amazon right now. Worth it? I have it on good authority that CoDAW is already going to be part of my collection by Christmas.

eh. i got tired of that game by the
outerspace
level (dont unspoiler that if you dont want a location ruined for you!). the story sucked (even by videogame standards). gameplay is alright but the game got boring. use that money to buy farcry 4!

What the fuck did Microsoft do to TJ Combo?

B4siY3-CUAAmi8f.png

I like to believe that one of these days Rare will come back home to Nintendo.

Slo

eh. i got tired of that game by the
outerspace
level (dont unspoiler that if you dont want a location ruined for you!). the story sucked (even by videogame standards). gameplay is alright but the game got boring. use that money to buy farcry 4!

That's what I'm leaning towards. Figure by the time I'm done with CoD and GTAV, FC4 will be cheap as shit.

bionic77

That chick was supernaturally hot in the movie.

Question to you sick bastards.

Imagine you are a Hollywood producer and you see 10 chicks like that a week. 8 of whom will fuck you and all of whom who will blow you just to get a part, even small parts. How many of you go full Cheney and just go balls deep not giving a shit shit about ethics or being a professional?

MechDX

Imagine you are a Hollywood producer and you see 10 chicks like that a week. 8 of whom will fuck you and all of whom who will blow you just to get a part, even small parts. How many of you go full Cheney and just go balls deep not giving a shit shit about ethics or being a professional?

Yo! When in Rome.

I know people in small business who have got blowjobs from secretaries and clients so yeah I think a Hollywood producer would succumb to the temptation.

Oh shit Bionic when did you get in here?

Do I have a wife? Do I have kids? If the answer is no then I'm fucking all of them. If I do then ti depends... how much do I love my wife? Is she my everything? Or was she the one I was like fuck it I ain't ever gonna land anything better? How hot is the chick? Has she been around? Does she have any recording device on her? Where we doing it? Does anyone else know? Will they blackmail me?

Man too many variables bruh you gotta give me a more precise scenario!

Slo

All of them. I'd make the ugliest ones blow me twice.

JNA

Banned

I mean, I would like to think I would be that professional guy but I guess...it depends...

With currently no wife, I mean...is that even a question? XD Then again, if I'm really serious about my movie, then of course I'm going to care about which roles specifically. If I don't and it's just another movie to make, then yeah don't ask me twice lol.

I guess I will need more...specifics like the other guy said. :p

These gifs are not anywhere near NSFW enough.

I wanted to be safe just in case.

To be honest, I have no idea what's considered here NSFW. I imagine the first gif is fine but what about the second?

I mean... I doubt your bossman would appreciate you looking at a gif of a scantily clad woman lying suggestively on a bed on the job.

But yeah, the NSFW tag has come to signify something a bit more risque

bionic77

I know people in small business who have got blowjobs from secretaries and clients so yeah I think a Hollywood producer would succumb to the temptation.

Oh shit Bionic when did you get in here?
I turned down a former crazy secretary of mine. She was crazier than the child of a Lions/Browns fan combo. But she had a sick ass body and sent me pictures of herself in a bikini and in less. I am no fun so I told her to stop sending me those pictures.

Turned that down and my associate almost got divorced when his pregnant wife caught them fucking. He told me it was a pretty fantastic 6 month run before he got caught.

Time for eznark to come around call me a pussy and tell me I fucked up!

bionic77

*cough* well yes of course...

I mean how strict is it here when it comes to NSFW? I mean THAT gif is very...well you know.

But what about like that second gif I posted, is that considered NSFW here? (Basically girl in bikini with ass showing on bed)?
No one remembers your stupid GIFs anymore after seeing buckets.

He brought us closer to God.

You gave us a CBS sitcom.

*cough* well yes of course...

I mean how strict is it here when it comes to NSFW? I mean THAT gif is very...well you know.

But what about like that second gif I posted, is that considered NSFW here? (Basically girl in bikini with ass showing on bed)?

We've had people post more explicit images than that out of links (right on the page). Just up to your individual discretion really

Occasionally if its during the actual workday you'll have someone complain but my response to them would be to get their ass off of GAF, lazy bum. On a Friday night like this though? Anything goes.

JNA

Banned
We've had people post more explicit images than that out of links (right on the page). Just up to your individual discretion really

Occasionally if its during the actual workday you'll have someone complain but my response to them would be to get their ass off of GAF, lazy bum. On a Friday night like this though? Anything goes.

Ok good to know. Just making sure. :D

No one remembers your stupid GIFs anymore after seeing buckets.

He brought us closer to God.

You gave us a CBS sitcom.

Oh yeah? Well Dodgers suck!

bionic77

Ok good to know. Just making sure. :D

Oh yeah? Well Dodgers suck!
Baseball as a whole sucks so that of course includes the dodgers.

Trying to put my kids to sleep but my daughter won't tap out. Fuck naps they fuck up everything.

Missing the Lakers about to upset the champs!

JNA

Banned
Baseball as a whole sucks so that of course includes the dodgers.

Trying to put my kids to sleep but my daughter won't tap out. Fuck naps they fuck up everything.

Missing the Lakers about to upset the champs!

Oh...

Well...how about Michael Jordan HUH!?

I know I'm reaching.

eznark

Banned
I turned down a former crazy secretary of mine. She was crazier than the child of a Lions/Browns fan combo. But she had a sick ass body and sent me pictures of herself in a bikini and in less. I am no fun so I told her to stop sending me those pictures.

Turned that down and my associate almost got divorced when his pregnant wife caught them fucking. He told me it was a pretty fantastic 6 month run before he got caught.

Time for eznark to come around call me a pussy and tell me I fucked up!

I've never condoned infidelity. Gross misrepresentation.

Top Bottom