• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

RBH

Bae :")
kid.jpg

10 years of prosperity in the cleve!
tumblr_inline_mq2btugTi81qz4rgp.gif

Someone dig up how happy I was in the draft draft thread when Browns drafted Manziel. If something happens to him I'll literally die.
#R2spectfulfForBG
No more puking for me! Straight Kas mode from here
https://soundcloud.com/ob-obrien/ob-obrien-schemin-up

I just picked up JFF off and am starting him as my fantasy QB again trejo today. JFF lead me to glory.

giphy.gif

I BELIEVE

Browns-GAF, we are moments away from the start of a beautiful new era. Johnny has a big day and leads us to a victory and keeps our post-season dream alive for another week, mark it down.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

Miami KNOWS that this is their season. With the ravens playing the jags and the steelers playing the falcons, it was pretty much guaranteed wins for both of them. And they look more unprepared in this game than they have all season. How do you come out playing this sloppy when you know that if you don't win this then that's pretty much it.
#FirePhilbin

Tamanon

Banned
McCown looks sooooo slow when running.

And Scobee misses one dangit! After 3 long ones and an onsides kick. Jags need to capitalize more!

Miami KNOWS that this is their season. With the ravens playing the jags and the steelers playing the falcons, it was pretty much guaranteed wins for both of them. And they look more unprepared in this game than they have all season. How do you come out playing this sloppy when you know that if you don't win this then that's pretty much it.

You saw them play against the jets and ravens in what was basically playoff games, philbin sucks

I mean... They've outplayed the Pats other than a few key mistakes.

But yeah, fire Philbin.

squicken

The thing is, the TE jumped too early. Ball had to be high to get over underneath defender. And Hawkins dropped a catchable ball. JFF looked brutal on some of these but this whole Browns team really sucks right now

They got pounded by the Bills and Jets with a playoff spot on the line last year. Philbin sucks.

People are obviously going to be on Manziel's case instantly, but the guy needs time.

Lord knows Hoyer got more than enough time to prove how talented he is.

KingGondo

Banned
The thing is, the TE jumped too early. Ball had to be high to get over underneath defender. And Hawkins dropped a catchable ball. JFF looked brutal on some of these but this whole Browns team really sucks right now
Yeah, I can't blame him too much for that one.

If Hoyer was in that's probably a sack.

Top Bottom