• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

You saw them play against the jets and ravens in what was basically playoff games, philbin sucks

That ravens game was the most disappointing thin I've seen from them this season. I know there were bad injuries on D, but there was nothing from them offensively either.

I mean... They've outplayed the Pats other than a few key mistakes.

But yeah, fire Philbin.

That's what I'm saying though! They have to play a clean game, you can outplay the Pats all you want but if you're gonna keep turning the ball over on drives and having them get 60 yard returns, then what was the point. Even if they have to punt it or settle for field goals, you have to play clean more than anything.

AND PLAYS LIKE THIS HAVE TO BE MADE. Make the catch! Make the plays that win the game! Stop shooting yourselves in the foot and fucking play the game!

That play is a perfect representation of Miami's season. So close to being good but they just have to shoot themselves in the foot. Miami's biggest opponent will always be miami.

eznark

Banned
Eat shit, troll.

SLx19c3.gif

Top Bottom