• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 15 |OT| Drunk in Love

RoKKeR

lolllllllllll

I so badly want him to be good, but at this point I'll take either an A or an F, and an F is looking most likely.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
The Texans are on their 3rd QB... LIke... *exasperated sigh* . Can things just stop happening? Please.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Maybe rookies who have never done shit in their career shouldn't have a signature celebration move? Eh Johnny 3 and out.

Also, goddamn it Buffalo. Get your shit together

You probably didn't, but others in here absolutely did, and others elsewhere will absolutely say the exact same thing: "Give him time". When they weren't for giving Hoyer time.

Not saying he shouldn't be given time. Just saying it's hypocritical for people who think Manziel should be given plenty of time to think that when they wanted Hoyer benched before he even played a game this season.

Then call out one of those people and not me, because I sure as fucking hell wasn't one of them.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
This Tom Savage kid doesn't look so good. :-(
First reps with the team. He didn't even get first rep practice reps until Mallet went out. Gotta let him play out the game.
Lechler is our next up apparently. Our Punter.
Fucking lol.

Tamanon

Banned
Jags giving up 4 sacks in the 1st half. O-line still blows.

Like, it's not even a physical talent issue. Seems to be too many where guys are just unblocked.

Top Bottom