• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Furyous

Lmao you're dumbassfuck, you must ignore Shaws injury history. Or his overall play. I'm done with this. This isn't even about Manziel for me, your literally just dumb.

You probably want Weeden back, go root for your second team the cards.

I want a legit starting QB for my home team. Dude said his overall play. Game tape don't lie. I'm smart enough to know a QB bust when I see one similar to my initial assessement of Weeden. For the record, I'm born and raised in part of Ohio you can't walk through at night so I have a vesting interest in this Cleveland team.

*pulls your card*
*waves goodbye to whatever moronic fuckery you're on*

Furyous post somthing dumb like you usually do In all caps, PLS.

God Furyous is the dumbest fucking idiot I've ever talked too, if I get banned PLS avenge me. His post are literally all fuckery. Dumb as fuck, look at his post history.

JNA

Banned
I hope its just McCarthy trying to get cute with his offense this game and doing some experiments because we should be up by way more than 1 TD and a field goal. Rodgers should have at least 3 TDs by now.

Not a fun offense today. :(

FlKJckP.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just got in, surprised at the box score. Bucs D came to play, or are GB not clicking again?

The Bucs D is pretty decent in the red zone. There's also a Crosby missed FG and a failed 4th and goal at the 1 conversion.

Defense is playing pretty well with some help from McCown's inaccuracy. Not the worst game I've seen Green Bay play all season though.

MechDX

No place for this BS! @nfl u can sit him down for a few weeks"@MikeGarafolo: The Raiola stomp: https://t.co/4NYh3BX5VX"

Stay classy Detroit

Mrbob

I hope the Lions Center gets suspended for stomping one more time. Now I want the Bears to win this game after that dirty play.

How about that Joe Flacco guy..

He's hurt and still not worth the large contract (even though he deserved paid and had an alright season for the most part), and the team's not good or gonna last in the playoffs even if they make it. Like I said, it's better this way. Steelers the only ones in the division that look like they might not go one-and-done.

iori9999

Banned
He's hurt and still not worth the large contract (even though he deserved paid and had an alright season for the most part), and the team's not good or gonna last in the playoffs even if they make it. Like I said, it's better this way. Steelers the only ones in the division that look like they might not go one-and-done.

So you admit your team is phony as hell..

Top Bottom