• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

JABEE

The Lions losing today makes me even more depressed about losing to the fucking Racists. :( We would have at least had a chance at the Wild Card.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Cutler to the Bucs
Sanchez to the Browns?
Vick to the Redskins
Hoyer to the Texans

Yes, you are hurt and that's okay buddy. It's perfectly fine to feel pain but remember one day you will get over it. I've seen enough of Connor (including college football) to know he gives the Browns a better chance of winning than Johnny Privilege.
Lmao you're dumbassfuck, you must ignore Shaws injury history. Or his overall play. I'm done with this. This isn't even about Manziel for me, your literally just dumb.

You probably want Weeden back, go root for your second team the cards.

Colasante

Patriots need to come away with a touchdown here. Brady's pass placement has not been stellar so far, looks like LaFell bailed him out there with a great catch.

Bread

Banned
Patriots need to come away with a touchdown here. Brady's pass placement has not been stellar so far, looks like LaFell bailed him out there with a great catch.
he's running some crisp routes, i hope brady can reward him with a throw in the end zone.

Bread

Banned
wow demario davis just pulled a really scummy move, he knew brady was going to slide so he dove where he thought brady's legs would be

Top Bottom