• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

RELAYER

Banned
jwsjjwospi94cqx7ctx3.gif

If I was Goodel I'd ban him from the league.
Fuck that.

njean777

I like how the refs magically decide when to measure and where to put the ball. Its so inconsistent. Earlier in this pats game the Jets didn't make a first and they just gave it to them.

Duxxy3

I thought he made the first down during live action. Thought the spot of the ball was shorter than it should have been.

The Lions will not be able to pay Suh in the offseason, and that's why he should be allowed to play next week, so Lambeau can give him the farewell he deserves

Dragon

Banned
I like how the refs magically decide when to measure and where to put the ball. Its so inconsistent. Earlier in this pats game the Jets didn't make a first and they just gave it to them.

In this day and age, it's absolutely ridiculous not to have this stuff ironed out.

Dr Prob

Banned

Duxxy3

Jets shouldn't be charged for the refs miscommunication. I thought the first down wasn't particularly close, so I don't know what was going on on the field.

Browns should offer Brian Hoyer a big contract, RIGHT FURYOUS?! Ignore his play the whole season. Good thing we have Conner Shaw!
F U R Y O U S! To smart! HoShaw!

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Perfect ending to that game! Go Pack go! Playoffs!

Top Bottom