• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

JNA

Banned
Omg they just played my favorite Christmas song!

I don't remember the name of it but it was from that Santa Clause movie with Tim Allen.

rando14

Omg they just played my favorite Christmas song!

I don't remember the name of it but it was from that Santa Clause movie with Tim Allen.

Are you talking about "I'm dreaming of a white christmas" by bing crosby?

Because it is disrespectful to put Bing Crosby and "Santa Clause" in the same sentence

TheFatOne

Imagine Foote trying to cover Gronk

untitled-116qp8o.gif

JNA

Banned
I bet your a really chatty drunk huh?

Not that it's a bad thing just a random observation.

I'm actually not that much of a talker in person. I just talk a lot here because of my constant low self esteem issues from being shy in real life.

...also I don't drink Alchol.

rando14

I'm actually not that much of a talker in person. I just talk a lot here because of my constant low self esteem issues from being shy in real life.

JNA... I'm sorry about what I said earlier I had no idea :(

Furyous

GG CardinalsGAF
Your team is good but you're pretender in due of injuries.

In our defense, we're starting our 4th string QB. Take your favorite team and start the scrubbiest dustiest most garbage QB you can think of in the past two years against this Seahawks defense. Ask yourself what this QB's stat line looks like tonight.

*imagines Charlie Frye or Brady Quinn or Old Man Weeden against this defense*

If anything we are a product of great coaching. The game isn't over yet! It's not looking good at all but at least Fells looks solid.

Next time you go out look in the mirror and say I'm the shit, and I have a big dick! Confidence changes everything just believe in yourself!

tmdorsey

I think NBC had to choose the Bengals/Steelers matchup because the league wouldn't let them broadcast 2 NFC matchups in back to back weeks. Don't they usually rotate the conference matchups week to week?

Ricker

Why didnt the receiver keep running straight when he caught the ball instead of trying 2 spin-a-rama moves,slipping and getting no extra yards...lol

JNA

Banned
Next time you go out look in the mirror and say I'm the shit, and I have a big dick! Confidence changes everything just believe in yourself!

Actually funny enough, I do have a pretty big dick. At least that's what my doctor said.

Which is weird because I'm also Jewish.

I'm basically the same. I've spent the last 2 hours at my aunt's house for Christmas and have maybe said 3 words so far.

Afrikan

edit- can't believe we past on him......Nolan hated local players here in the Bay Area.

DeSean...Rodgers.... Lynch (although understandable with Gore..but still fuck it!)

Top Bottom