• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

if Lynch can get me 4 more points I'll win my fantasy football superbowl. I also have Demariyus Thomas tomorrow night, so I'm feeling pretty confident but I'd love to seal the deal tonight!

JNA

Banned
Well...this game has been interesting...shame the result didnt go the way I wanted it to go to...

No matter! Rams will just have to win next week! And Cards will have to beat the 49ers next week as well! Then we are all golden!

...fml.

I bet you they spent more on these commercials than making the game.

But because of those commercials they are going to make 10x what they spent. Marketing works... I remember one year Coke cut back like 500 million in commercials and lost like 2 billion. Following year re up their marketing and made like triple the previous year.

Well...this game has been interesting...shame the result didnt go the way I wanted it to go to...

No matter! Rams will just have to win next week! And Cards will have to beat the 49ers next week as well! Then we are all golden!

...fml.

You really though Arizona was gonna win this

fdj3okm.jpg

JNA

Banned
Of course Sherman's smart. He went to fucking Stanford

But...but...he's a thug! Because he said mean words to some person and stuff!

There was actually a facebook post I remember reading that said something along those lines. I wish I screen capped it. :(

But because of those commercials they are going to make 10x what they spent. Marketing works... I remember one year Coke cut back like 500 million in commercials and lost like 2 billion. Following year re up their marketing and made like triple the previous year.

Oh of course. They had to do something big to compete with Clash of Clans.

Mobile is a weird world, its only really recently where anyone is marketing mobile games on TV or anything.

Top Bottom