• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Manning can't do it every game anymore but got damn when he is in.

Nothing else like it.

Not even Fraudgers brings it like this.

Dalton has played pretty well for a red head today. He did the gingers proud. Hopefully he got it out of his system and is ready to suck next week.
Has Dalton played that well? Feels like the running game is working but not sure the passing game is doing much.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Manning Regular season + Dalton primetime. It was inevitable.

I thought since it was past week 14 we might have a chance against old man Manning. Beating ourselves though. We should have had an INT that would have killed the first TD of the 2nd half. Then Hill fumbling and giving them another TD.

As usual handing the game away in the second half. ;_;

GQman2121

Banned
Laaaaaaaaaary!

Broncos winning and heavier rain moving into the area! You got this! Now get on GTA and let's merk fools!

ibtE7pexf6ZJHN.gif

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Trying so damn hard to give it away. Idiots.

Maybe this is karma for me enjoying the Browns sucking so bad the past few weeks. Fuck it, might be worth it. I think I might hate the browns more than I'm a fan of the Bengals. :jnc

no i'm not, but i do enjoy watching their fanbase get so hyped only to be dissapointed year after year. Just like us.

Top Bottom