• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

manning_illustration_g_mp_64011.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Taunting flags are such bullshit. Shit talking goes on every play why flag specific taunts.

That Colts LB who had that taunt flag last night was also BS.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Taunting flags are such bullshit. Shit talking goes on every play why flag specific taunts.

That Colts LB who had that taunt flag last night was also BS.

Agreed.

No fun league. Only stomps and late hits should be flagged.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Where the hell did the first half Bengals go?

Stupid BS taunting penalty really fucked us.

GQman2121

Banned
I like how Gruden and Tirico are completely ignoring the shitty lame duck throw from Manning to rail on PacMan over a penalty.

Here's helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver on Saturday and they say absolutely nothing. It pretty much covers everything under the rule.

widymc.gif

I think they're clearly advised on what to say.

Godslay

Banned
They never talk about the noodle arm. If you listened to ESPN, Manning has a cannon that can throw to the moon.

Even the local guys know he's limited in arm strength. Don't really listen to ESPN, is that what they really say? I imagine Cutler's got a goddamn RPG for arms.

Man, I'm currently up 1.22 points in my GAF fantasy final. He has Emmanuel Sanders and I have CJ Anderson. I don't have a good feeling about this.

Top Bottom