• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

JABEE

Now that's the Cox I'm used to!

YVMAB4e.jpg

What?

Godslay

Banned
Second that. He's just rude one here.

43-8 and 26-20 (It's fact)

They got nothin' on us.

55-10 > 43-8

Fucking Seahawks. Can't even blow out the Broncos properly. Still second place to the 9ers, but it's always been that way. Except for when they were in the AFC West, which they were the eternal butthole of.

I'm not salty, even congratulated Rando, CDY, and Shane at the time. Those are facts.

55-10 > 43-8

Fucking Seahawks. Can't even blow out the Broncos properly. Still second place to the 9ers, but it's always been that way. Except for when they were in the AFC West, which they were the eternal butthole of.

I'm not salty, even congratulated Rando, CDY, and Shane at the time. Those are facts.

We totally could have had 60 that game =(. Freaking Pete made us go all easy mode in the 4th.

55-10 > 43-8

god bless you godslay!

Glad to see Niners-Age is coming around and realizing that Crabtree is mediocre.

no niners fan has ever thought he was great. in fact most niner fans have had a bad taste in their mouth from the beginning because of his rookie holdout. he doesn't have any speed and hot dogs it at times. he will be shut down by mostly any teams #1 CB but if you had him against 2nd/3rd CB's he can be productive. he shouldn't be paid anywhere near a #1 WR though.

no niners fan has ever thought he was great. in fact most niner fans have had a bad taste in their mouth from the beginning because of his rookie holdout. he doesn't have any speed and hot dogs it at times. he will be shut down by mostly any teams #1 CB but if you had him against 2nd/3rd CB's he can be productive. he shouldn't be paid anywhere near a #1 WR though.

I remember a NFL Network piece with Michael Irvin spending a day with Crabtree, and after that day he told him he's the next Irvin.

Top Bottom