• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

The 2014 San Diego Chargers hands-down have the softest offensive line in the history of the NFL. Absolutely unreal how many have dropped like flies from injuries. Unreal.

Kiryu

55-10 > 43-8

Fucking Seahawks. Can't even blow out the Broncos properly. Still second place to the 9ers, but it's always been that way. Except for when they were in the AFC West, which they were the eternal butthole of.

I'm not salty, even congratulated Rando, CDY, and Shane at the time. Those are facts.
You're stating old facts against new facts. I don't know why you need to say that.

I don't know what do you mean for Seahawks to be second to 49ers? Seahawks have been running NFC WEST since joined NFC West in 2002.

55-10 > 43-8 is all you got to say when it does have to nothing to do with Seahawks for 55-10. 55-10 is when you had Elway? 43-8 have nothing to do with Elway. Irrelevant facts.

You had the best offense (where Peyton have best offense in his career) in all NFL history and only to be completely shut down and choked all way in Super Bowl.

What's your excuse because I'm more worried about Patriots more than Broncos this year if we ever got to Super Bowl.
No hard feelings. I'm backing up for my SeahawksGAF bro

Top Bottom