• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Godslay

Banned
You're stating old facts against new facts. I don't know why you need to say that.

I don't know what do you mean for Seahawks to be second to 49ers? Seahawks have been running NFC WEST since joined NFC West in 2002.

55-10 > 43-8 is all you got to say when it does have to nothing to do with Seahawks for 55-10. 55-10 is when you had Elway? 43-8 have nothing to do with Elway. Irrelevant facts.

You had the best offense (where Peyton have best offense in his career) in all NFL history and only to be completely shut down and choked all way in Super Bowl.

What's your excuse because I'm more worried about Patriots more than Broncos this year if we ever got to Super Bowl.
No hard feelings. I'm backing up for my SeahawksGAF bro

43-8 is an old fact. It's the 2013 NFL season. 55-10 is just as relevant from that perspective. So who decides what history is relevant? I won't ignore the past, like you do.

Seahawks are not the premier team in that division when you factor in history. Which certainly counts. Fact is they are probably third in terms of a success in that division. Niners are the premier team, then probably the Rams, then maybe the Seahawks, and then the Cards. That's just the way it goes. Seahawks have enjoyed success recently, congrats. Part of it happened during a time when most of the teams in that division were pretty weak. Of course there are exceptions to that, but since it's in the past its irrelevant right?

You may have blown out the Broncos and good on you for that. They choked, no doubt there. No excuses from me. You toss it around like it means something today. Winning with grace is tougher to do than losing with class. But I'll give you a pass, as you've probably been a long suffering OG Hawks fan.

GQman2121

Banned
Why was that not a flag? Helmet to helmet on a defenseless receiver. He caught the ball, but still, that's how the rule is written.

cdyhybrid

39hLBPx.jpg

Top Bottom