• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

cdyhybrid

:jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc :jnc

JCizzle

harbaughmeh.gif

UberTag

Wow, typical Bills...oh wait....same result though.
The Bills have found a way to spread their karma of suck to other teams in order to fuck themselves vicariously. It's a wondrous gift.
Goodbye Harbaugh.
It saddens me this tool of a useless head coach will have his pick of jobs. I wouldn't want him in Buffalo or anywhere else... except for other teams in the AFC East.
I hope the Jets land him.

I told you guys San Fran doesn't play football in the 4th quarter.

They never do! Everything from Kyle Williams muff punts, to Crabtree fade routes, to Kaep picks/Sherman's Tip. This is the most unclutch team in the history of football.

LJ11

The Bills have found a way to spread their karma of suck to other teams in order to fuck themselves vicariously. It's a wondrous gift.

It saddens me this tool of a useless head coach will have his pick of jobs. I wouldn't want him in Buffalo or anywhere else... except for other teams in the AFC East.
I hope the Jets land him.

Chargers got a ton of breaks, I mean its clear that God hates the Bills.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not even watching the game, but fucking 49'ers. Rivers gets 3 interceptions, still scoring 24 points on Championship weekend :(

Top Bottom