• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Godslay

Banned
Aint going down easy! Franco wouldn't go down without a fight!

PROFILEBACKGROUNDIMAGEGIF.gif

It's that time of year.

It will be hard to explain to my grandchildren what it was like watching the Pillip Rivers led chargers. There's nothing quite like it! What a game :)

not even mad. i knew we were going to lose as soon as they got the ball back with a chance to tie. coach on his way out + lots of missing pieces on defense = losses! i hope we lose next week to the cards and it somehow fucks the seachickens!

harSon

Banned
It's pretty amazing how terrible Kaepernick truly is. I was half kidding when I trashed on him in past seasons, but dude is legit horse shit.

not even mad. i knew we were going to lose as soon as they got the ball back with a chance to tie. coach on his way out + lots of missing pieces on defense = losses! i hope we lose next week to the cards and it somehow fucks the seachickens!

Awww even in your darkest hour you're thinking about us? We appreciate the love <3. Don't worry we will be thinking of you guys in the off season too!

Farooq

Banned
Seattle GAF, hearing through the grapevine that the Cowboys are looking to poach your DB coach next year if Marinelli doesn't return.

RELAYER

Banned
@AroundTheNFL
Per NFL Media research, the Browns have been eliminated from postseason contention.

Finally.

Good.
Fuck the Browns.

Holmes said:
Your need to go on a message board and complain about a quarterback that's not from your own team probably means you're compensating for something. Small dick?

You seem salty.

As a niners fan I have no idea where we go from here, no coach, shitty qb who panics in the pocket and can't manage the clock, players dropping like flies, I'm lost. :'(

JNA

Banned
Just got home today....*checks box scores*

WHAT IN THE HOLY OH MY GOD FUCK SHIEIEIEIEIEIEEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIET!? Eagles lost!? TO THE REDSKINS!?!?

Ok I have to ask...what the fuck happened?

JNA

Banned
RG3 is back.

*checks box score again*

But stats wise RG3 was mediocre. This Darren Young guy got 2 rushing TDs but Eagles had more total yards, more passing touchdowns, had the ball longer, etc...

Seriously I don't even...

Welp, my Packers are now pretty much guaranteed the playoffs after a win tomorrow. All that is left is hopefully the Seahawks blow it against the Cards and crushing the house cats on week 17 for bye!

Things suddenly looking up! :D

MechDX

Christmas presents all wrapped. Damn kids made out like bandits again. Transformers and Kree-O transformers everywhere!

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
So, yeah. Niners were up 28-7 at half and I bet my brother-in-law who doesn't watch them much, twenty bux that they wouldn't score more than 35 points. Have they won any second halfs this year? I remember them coming back to win a couple of games but can't really say they were the better team in the second half either time. This team's offense is just awful and the defense is really beat up. The fact that they lose every second half is entirely a coaching issue. Goodbye Roman and Harbaugh. Kaep was fine everything considered and the only offense they had at all the second half.

Anyways, won twenty bucks.

Top Bottom