• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

JNA

Banned
and the Packers have 7 points to show for it...

they're always wasting the good defensive performances!

That's what I was about to say. You would think with that kind of defense, we would be up by 3 touchdowns at least by now...

brentech

On train, how's green bay look so far? Lacy I see is rolling.

watching sunday ticket on laptop since i'm not home either.

Rodgers is sick, and hurt his ankle early, but started getting the ball out quicker the last two drives. Lacy looks to be the only one able to run it. Defense is playing great so far.

Offense has had some drops and a hold that have prevented more points

JNA

Banned
Did Stafford just throw a pick at the red zone?

He is such a joke like Eli was during the Giants two Super Bowl years. Mediocre QB that hides his poor games through great defenses.

He is such a joke like Eli was during the Giants two Super Bowl years. Mediocre QB that hides his poor games through great defenses.

Now Kas is gonna compare him to Eli nonstop. Why you do this man?

GQman2121

Banned
1,000 receptions for Andre Johnson's career. 2nd fastest to accomplish this. #Texans

I was curious, so I'm putting the numbers together for catches from each QB. I should be done by the time the third quarters kickoff. I'm through three years already and it's pretty interesting.....

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Adams can't catch to save his life all the sudden.

Fuck injuries, hope Rubin is ok.

But honestly we could use a talent infusion on the Dline. We have quantity but not game changing quality

Eli threw for almost 5,000 yards with a 92.3 rating in 2011 with a 27th ranked defense. WTF?

Top Bottom